Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nice stage.

I approve.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.


Looks awesome!
I know just the stage to put it over.

...
Nephenee's looking great as well. 8D

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com



Quote from: StarWaffle on October 29, 2012, 12:32:00 AM
You should finish geno already
This all day
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

5 months and 12 days @__@ Very long wait... Still worth it.

I should really get into finishing that Cloud update for the playtesters... Anyways,

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 29, 2012, 12:32:00 AM
You should finish geno already
I'm waiting for you to get some free time to proceed and you know it. <.<

As for progress on anything... Just another Stage I've been working on with ASF/SJS:

http://youtu.be/-Hy74Aww87s

And another model import... Waiting for Waffle. <.<

EDIT:

Quote from: Uggz on October 28, 2012, 05:30:52 AM
Nephenee looks kick ass can't wait til you or whoever puts her up for download
but will she still be over link? cause that'd be cool. :)
Yes, she'll be over Link. :P

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 29, 2012, 12:32:00 AM
You should finish geno already
^this XD
needing geno update for updates yours Geno with the new model rig/oneslot bender and franky over geno
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 07, 2012, 11:00:32 PM
So..........Sephy revamp soon? :af:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28546
As soon as both me and Kagemaru are willing to, yep. :P

Quote from: Anivernage on November 07, 2012, 11:07:11 PM
:notimp:
first...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Concerning Geno... I have some great news. Let's just say Geno will be a collab of 5 LST members. It may take a little more, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait...

Damnit guys, stop it. I hate when people asking for a hack, you just acting like a noob.
Let Albafika working on him if he want and if he ad time.

Quote from: Albafika on November 08, 2012, 02:22:42 PM
As soon as both me and Kagemaru are willing to, yep. :P
Concerning Geno... I have some great news. Let's just say Geno will be a collab of 5 LST members. It may take a little more, but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait...
+ Southcraft/me cuz of the port over Rob and the model
also do you needing a new Geno beam GFX? and maybe other GFX model updates
like the down-B for geno Blast or a model for geno flash explosion
since i can maybe do so the geno beam like almost just like as in SMRPG (but in 3d)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KTH on November 08, 2012, 02:56:22 PM
Damnit guys, stop it. I hate when people asking for a hack, you just acting like a noob.
Let Albafika working on him if he want and if he ad time.

It can be annoying on most cases, yeah. But threads are all about hype anyways. I don't mind people wanting Geno to be done, on the other hand, that kind of encourages me to continue working on him. :P

What I dislike is when people PM me for progress. I get enough PMs as if (People PM'ing me everytime I sanction them for breaking a rule - Brawl Vault issues - Random users asking questions about the forum - Random people swearing/asking how was my day) I don't need people PM'ing me asking for that, as that's what threads are there for.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 08, 2012, 03:09:14 PM
+ Southcraft/me cuz of the port over Rob and the model
The model is no more. I said it'll be a collab of 56 actually LST members, and out of all the LST members, only 1 PSAs, so you now can guess what some of the remaining ones are going to do. :P