Albafika's PSA Temple [Geno Beta released (10/27/14)]

Started by Albafika, December 06, 2011, 09:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Riku20xx on August 01, 2012, 02:06:17 AM
Ha! You read my mind. Considering that I can't seem to figure out brawlbox (probably too lazy), learning something harder than that may be a problem. I think I still want to try though...
Well then, you can ask any question to be properly instructed here or here. Good luck!

August 02, 2012, 01:49:49 AM #241 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:41:05 AM by Riku20xx
Thanks. Looks like it's going to be a challenge to get what I want to get done...

Post Merge: August 04, 2012, 01:41:05 AM

Got it. I gave Mia Zelda's voices. Took a minute, but it worked. I just have to edit the wave files to be louder.

Quote from: Riku20xx on August 02, 2012, 01:49:49 AM
Thanks. Looks like it's going to be a challenge to get what I want to get done...

Post Merge: August 04, 2012, 01:41:05 AM

Got it. I gave Mia Zelda's voices. Took a minute, but it worked. I just have to edit the wave files to be louder.
o.o... And kept the slashes?


August 04, 2012, 02:49:41 AM #244 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:51:36 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Riku20xx on August 04, 2012, 02:36:15 AM
Yep!! Only changed the voice itself.
Can't believe a newcomer actually had the will to do this. I'm proud.

Sharing is caring! :happy:

I was determined because of how much I like Mia. I will try and break it down for people to understand once I have everything together. Shouldn't be too long actually.


Sexy's right, Weenie. Do some Geno :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 04, 2012, 03:58:54 AM #248 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:25:44 AM by Riku20xx
Quote from: Albafika on August 04, 2012, 02:49:41 AM
Can't believe a newcomer actually had the will to do this. I'm proud.

Sharing is caring! :happy:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44121.0

Basically reading through this topic (above) helped me a lot. I used Super Sawndz to test and listen to each sound as well as find the correct wav ID, Sawndz 0.12 to insert the .wav files, and I can't remember where, but I found a .zip file online with all of Zelda's voice files. You need the textfile named brawlbox in Jaklub's sawndz folder in order to find the correct Group/Collection IDs for each character .This information will go into sawndz 0.12. Of course you will need Smashbros_sound.brsar -- this goes into the sawndz 0.12 folder. (You will most likely want to back this up... actually, I recommend it.)

Open Super Sawndz and load your Smashbros_sound.brsar. On the right hand side of the program, you will see a list of all of the sound files in the game. Choose the character you'd like to change and you will see the list expand into 2 groups. The top group is for voices and the bottom for sound effects specific for that character.

When you click on a sound, you will notice that the Wave ID changes. That number goes into sawndz in the Wave ID section under Collection ID. The Group and Collection IDs can be found in the brawlbox text file. Once you have the Group, Collection, and Wave IDs...click "Insert". Find the wave file you would like to replace the original file with and that's it. Once everything is done, your .brsar should be updated with the new sounds.  :af:




*Side Note* - I did this as an edit to Marth's soundbank to make Mia sound like Zelda. Unfortunately, I forgot Roy (under Mr. Game and Watch) also relies on Marth's soundbank no matter what character he is ported under. So as of now, unless I remove the text code stating that he uses Marth's sound bank, Roy now sounds like Zelda.  :srs:



Quote from: songeflemy on August 04, 2012, 07:39:52 PM
lol yeah, don't call me that.
lol. I will always remember that bet. x3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But yeah do some Geno, Alba. I want to see what u come up with.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'd love to see a video showcasing Mia with Zelda's soundbank.

Also, Geno.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Riku20xx on August 04, 2012, 02:57:25 AM
I was determined because of how much I like Mia. I will try and break it down for people to understand once I have everything together. Shouldn't be too long actually.
That's the spirit. :srs:

Quote from: Riku20xx on August 04, 2012, 03:58:54 AM
*Side Note* - I did this as an edit to Marth's soundbank to make Mia sound like Zelda. Unfortunately, I forgot Roy (under Mr. Game and Watch) also relies on Marth's soundbank no matter what character he is ported under. So as of now, unless I remove the text code stating that he uses Marth's sound bank, Roy now sounds like Zelda.  :srs:
Yep, I knew that, I just thought you saved a "sawndz" file with the injected sounds or something. lol

And yep, hence why I'm doing something else for her.

Quote from: songeflemy on August 04, 2012, 03:07:50 AM
Do Geno, you Weenie.
I'm on it, Sexy. DX

Quote from: Sorceress on August 04, 2012, 10:40:44 PM
lol. I will always remember that bet. x3

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But yeah do some Geno, Alba. I want to see what u come up with.
Good times, good times. XD

And yep, it's just that 3dsMax is really addicting, but I'm really gonna have some progress done soon for Geno.

Quote from: SJS on August 07, 2012, 12:46:34 AM
I'd love to see a video showcasing Mia with Zelda's soundbank.

Also, Geno.
Indeed, rather than using Marth's voice. DX

Also,

I know you prob don't do requests or anything but, would it be difficult to change your cloud's down B into fade's Down b? I just never liked cloud's heavy use of fiery magic :P seeing as he has a giant sword to crush people with i thought fade's down B was more.. fitting.