Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dark Pit on May 29, 2012, 06:50:46 PM


are you usign parts from my hack of penguin luigi or are you using teh model from teh model resource?
model resource model

also... nutsacks... yeah, just wait an hour or so for the surprise ;P

Quote from: Dr. on May 29, 2012, 09:43:35 PM
model resource model

also... nutsacks... yeah, just wait an hour or so for the surprise ;P

i have a baaaaad feeling about the nutsacks... O_o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Lost DSX8 on May 29, 2012, 09:48:09 PM
i have a baaaaad feeling about the nutsacks... O_o

BRACE YESELVES LADS! D:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I feel this should've been done a while ago by someones else though
P.S. I like teasing :B , hang in there a bit more

before - after

something about mewtwo?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A perfect Mewtwo?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Normal fixing?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 29, 2012, 11:50:32 PM
Normal fixing?
^this, plus eye shine and some Env effect to make it look cooler & like it was meant for brawl, also I need a good retexture if anyone wold like to help with that (^///^ ¡)

Edit: I think a bit remodeling will be taking place also...

Quote from: Dr. on May 30, 2012, 12:23:45 AM
^this, plus eye shine and some Env effect to make it look cooler & like it was meant for brawl, also I need a good retexture if anyone wold like to help with that (^///^ ¡)

Edit: I think a bit remodeling will be taking place also...

Did somebody say...RETEXTURE?!

D:

Now I need to figure out how to make short, short fur. D:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

fur?... ·_· would you mind texturing him? ... but without fur (^///^ ?)
a wild mew appeared

It doesn't show but normals are much better now, still missing some.
once normals are finished I'll try to add a shine to the eyes like sonic or lucario, and if everything turns out well I'll remodel a bit the hands and chest

Yea. Mewtwo is a Pokemon that would have skin, not subtle fur.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 30, 2012, 02:52:40 AM
Yea. Mewtwo is a Pokemon that would have skin, not subtle fur.

I disagree due to the Mew sample that was used to clone him, remember what the sample looked like in Pokemon: the First Movie? Did it not look like some kind of hair or "feather" of some sort?.

Thus, Mewtwo would have fur..It's just so fine it can't be normally distinguished by the human eye.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Does a snorlax have fur?... well It is not like it doesn't, It DOES have fur... BUT!! It's like sonic (not impying that sonic has fur), a "Non-moving" "perfect" if you may and that's why the Env effect (similar to sonic) so it looks like fur, but without the fur texture....

The person who understand all of my gibberish talk please translate in a proper way XD

"Just because he probably has fur doesn't mean he has to have fur"

Actually... you know what velen?, let me PM you :P