Dr.'s Model Imports

Started by Dr., December 09, 2011, 05:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mercenary on May 30, 2012, 03:47:20 AM
"Just because he probably has fur doesn't mean he has to have fur"

The kind of hair I'm talking about is very fine. It's enough to be noticed, but not enough to completely cover his skin from view.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 30, 2012, 02:03:40 PM
The kind of hair I'm talking about is very fine. It's enough to be noticed, but not enough to completely cover his skin from view.
you said urself, that mewtwo must have such fine fur that normal human eye cant see it...
who are you texturing for? for some super-eyed alien?

Quote from: gamma kid on May 30, 2012, 02:04:42 PM
you said urself, that mewtwo must have such fine fur that normal human eye cant see it...
who are you texturing for? for some super-eyed alien?

That's to explain away it's fur-less appearance in the games.

It's hard for me to really explain it in words...Since not many animals I can think of have the kind of fur I am thinking of...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i think ur going for a over-detailed texture, pikachu should have more fur than mewtwo, and look at his brawl appearance...

Quote from: gamma kid on May 30, 2012, 02:22:30 PM
i think ur going for a over-detailed texture, pikachu should have more fur than mewtwo, and look at his brawl appearance...

-That's only because that's Pikachu's iconic appearance, same with Mewtwo. That also has to do with the limitations of his texture due to the way he was mapped UV-wise.

It wouldn't be overly-detailed if the fur texture is subtle enough. I just need to figure out what kind of fur I'm thinking of: I know what it is, but at the same time, I don't know exactly what it is.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on May 30, 2012, 02:27:29 PM
-That's only because that's Pikachu's iconic appearance, same with Mewtwo. That also has to do with the limitations of his texture due to the way he was mapped UV-wise.

It wouldn't be overly-detailed if the fur texture is subtle enough. I just need to figure out what kind of fur I'm thinking of: I know what it is, but at the same time, I don't know exactly what it is.

try playing around with noise and unfocus (or however it's called), that may achieve the effect ur thinking of

Quote from: gamma kid on May 30, 2012, 02:30:19 PM
try playing around with noise and unfocus (or however it's called), that may achieve the effect ur thinking of

I just played around in photoshop...here's what I got.



I'm not exactly sure that this is it, I'll keep experimenting.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i think for mewtwo it should be even softer, and a bit darker, the pink looks too pink...
also, dont forget it IS a pokemon, making him too detailed will proably ruin the poke feeling...

Is it possible to have a Nejcario like this  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Hey could you do Lucario wuth Sonic's shoes and Fox's headgear(both on the same Lucario)
Btw that zero armor looks awesome.





I do accept requests for recolours.

Quote from: BigBadBooya on May 31, 2012, 09:53:30 PM
Is it possible to have a Nejcario like this  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: infersaime on June 01, 2012, 05:48:20 PM
Hey could you do Lucario wuth Sonic's shoes and Fox's headgear(both on the same Lucario)
Btw that zero armor looks awesome.
Yes and yes, both will be done... a little later, sorry ^///^¡

I'm not sure if I should release Mewtwo... I mean, It feels like a shadow hack, only the normals were fixed and some blind spots in the rigging but not much to say that it's completly revamped... what do you guys think?
(I haven't even send the textures to velen lol)

Onto other things, Masked DDD is coming along nicely (no previews jet), and I made this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is it ok for CSP standards? Let me know...
More news tomorrow ;)

Yeah that is good for a Csp.





I do accept requests for recolours.


MORE! MORE! MORE! MOR-

*AHEM*

Give me something to texture? *SHOT!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You totally shouldn't drop Mewtwo, because it will be better than the others. With Velen's textures, too.


@Csp, it looks amazing. Awesome job, Dr.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!