KCMM 's New Years Gift Giveaway

Started by Jack H., December 11, 2011, 02:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What color should the winner's 3DS be?

Cobalt Black
9 (29%)
Red
6 (19.4%)
Shiny Blue
3 (9.7%)
Try to find the Zelda limited edition, please.
11 (35.5%)
Pearl Pink
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: December 30, 2011, 06:42:16 PM

Why... Why Vyse is in the list 2 times?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Infernape99 on January 03, 2012, 12:12:03 AM
Why... Why Vyse is in the list 2 times?

Because he had more then one entry because of the amount he donated.

January 03, 2012, 12:13:31 AM #77 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 12:15:23 AM by Miacis
Quote from: Infernape99 on January 03, 2012, 12:12:03 AM
Why... Why Vyse is in the list 2 times?
I bet Jack H just ran the random number generator over and over again to pick people.
And forgot to remove Vyse's second nomination ? o.o

Or what Cascade said. Everyone had more than 1 entry.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis on January 03, 2012, 12:13:31 AM
I bet Jack H just ran the random number generator over and over again to pick people.
And forgot to remove Vyse's second nomination ? o.o

Or what Cascade said. Everyone had more than 1 entry.

Yep. As you recall in the rules, every $5 was for 2 entries. Every $20 was for 15 entries. The easiest way to weight the votes was to cast in multiples of the same person.
-Jack H.



Figured I'd mention that it finally came in today.

[censored]ty phone picture incoming:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vyse on January 17, 2012, 10:20:19 PM
Figured I'd mention that it finally came in today.

[censored]ty phone picture incoming:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sexy 3DS you got thar.

I'm jealous D:

Quote from: Vyse on January 17, 2012, 10:20:19 PM
Figured I'd mention that it finally came in today.

[censored]ty phone picture incoming:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Better than the phone pictures I can take :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: -Improper Username- on January 18, 2012, 04:48:05 PM
Better than the phone pictures I can take :P
lol
Quote from: Vyse on January 17, 2012, 10:20:19 PM
Figured I'd mention that it finally came in today.

[censored]ty phone picture incoming:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want one D:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.