SonicBrawler's Model Imports - Kirby Characters -Poll Added-

Started by SonicBrawler, December 11, 2011, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

--Uploaded a few new hacks. Check my vault--
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i saw those on youtube earlier today. very nice ;D

thanks :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

--Requests are open for over Luigi only--
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey SonicBrawler, I don't know if u got my PM so I just want to say i'm soooo sorry about making u feel bad about your Vegeta hack. It's a magnificent hack. So that's all. :(

i got it. twice.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




December 26, 2011, 12:02:22 PM #69 Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 12:16:08 PM by SonicBrawler
Quote from: Christian_CAO on December 26, 2011, 03:43:36 AM
well, if you're taking requests over Luigi right now  r)...


http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/viewtifuljoeredhotrumble/sheet/2140

http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/viewtifuljoeredhotrumble/sheet/2169

Either one over Luigi would be pretty cool(≧◇≦)

... pretty please ◕ ω ◕  


idk any of those ppl, but the quid guy looks cool XD im picking him :P

EDIT: ok so his model is strecthed and messed up. I will try the other person

EDIT2: his model wont load for me D:

Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 26, 2011, 04:11:09 AM
Krillin? http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/krillin/14-1-0-2081

Please?

I would say krillin goes on mario, ness, or lucas, but i will import him some other time because he is my 3rd fav character of dbz (and is like charmy from sonic) 2nd faav is trunks (who is liek silver form sonic) and gohan (who is like tails from sonic)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's all good (  ´∀`)

Thanks for trying ( ^ヮ゜)
^3^

haha. no prob.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SonicBrawler, if you could port any Wii model (uploaded or not) over Luigi, what would it be?
:)
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

hmmm. I would have to say.... Crazy Redd from Animal Crossing: City Folk
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 27, 2011, 09:53:47 AM #74 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 11:58:50 AM by Friedslick6
Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 27, 2011, 02:39:02 AMhmmm. I would have to say.... Crazy Redd from Animal Crossing: City Folk
k.
Also, I don't care if you don't port Redd into SSBB. I just wanted to fill in some time. :P
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.