Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Sorry, I thought this would be the proper place.

Where would it be the place, then?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 24, 2014, 01:51:36 AM #992 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:12:18 AM by A Bloody Canadian
I'll be honest with you, I can't really think of a proper place to ask this other than the help threads. One would think to go here to ask for anybody who happens to have a hack with a broken download, but no. This is for those who've managed to fix hacks with broken previews and downloads. This is simply a place to inform us that you've made these fixes, so we can apply them.

I'd go ahead and make a new topic for questions like this, but I see no good reason, nor potential support to do so since you'd only be calling attention to specific hacks suffering the same problem as every other broken hack. A list of Broken Hacks are also present on the OP of this topic, so there's that as well...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
Looks like we've got ourselves a child reporter here. (I challenged the report, btw).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 12:59:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
Looks like we've got ourselves a child reporter here. (I challenged the report, btw).

Lol. Swearing while yelling about someone else swearing. That's a new one. :P
:vyse:

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 12:59:09 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206141
Looks like we've got ourselves a child reporter here. (I challenged the report, btw).

This isn't th eplace to post this... but I have to admit...

What the [censored]. Like the reports are getting more and more bizarre lately. Flagged/ removed, can another staff send a message to the guy? I'm running short of time.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on September 24, 2014, 01:51:36 AM
I'll be honest with you, I can't really think of a proper place to ask this other than the help threads. One would think to go here to ask for anybody who happens to have a hack with a broken download, but no. This is for those who've managed to fix hacks with broken previews and downloads. This is simply a place to inform us that you've made these fixes, so we can apply them.

I'd go ahead and make a new topic for questions like this, but I see no good reason, nor potential support to do so since you'd only be calling attention to specific hacks suffering the same problem as every other broken hack. A list of Broken Hacks are also present on the OP of this topic, so there's that as well...

Once said topic is done, can you link me to it please?

Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:24:40 AM
This isn't th eplace to post this...
It isn't?

So I can't report invalid Reports on a "BrawlVault Community Support" thread? I know I can use the Challenge Report function and/or remove the Report myself, but I feel reporting on this thread is a more reliable and quicker way to reporting problem reporters.

How do you logic, Scout? :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 25, 2014, 01:33:30 AM #997 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:35:24 AM by Scout
Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 01:28:44 AM
It isn't?

So I can't report invalid Reports on a "BrawlVault Community Support" thread? I know I can use the Challenge Report function and/or remove the Report myself, but I feel reporting on this thread is a more reliable and quicker way to reporting problem reporters.

How do you logic, Scout? :v

Whats a logic? Is it a bat or something? XD

Nah, what I'm saying you should post those stuff here instead: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66667.0
Like the good 'ol times when reporting reports function wasn't a thing yet.

The community support is for restoring broken hacks. Its a misleading thread as I recently seen. The OP must be modified with a redder and bigger looking font.

September 25, 2014, 01:36:47 AM #998 Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:38:04 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:33:30 AM
Whats a logic? Is it a bat or something? XD

Nah, what I'm saying you should post those stuff here instead: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66667.0
Like the good 'ol times when reporting reports function wasn't a thing yet.

The community support is for restoring broken hacks. Its a misleading thread as I recently seen. The OP must be modified with a redder and bigger looking font.
Fak. I always get these two threads mixed up. :>.>palm:

Disregard what I said.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

No prob, mistakes happens. I quoted this on the right thread for you.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on September 25, 2014, 01:36:47 AM
Fak. I always get these two threads mixed up. :>.>palm:

Disregard what I said.

Why not have both threads combined? Wouldn't it be a lot easier for the community to track if they only had one topic to get notified of? :P

Quote from: windhunter7 on September 25, 2014, 01:45:06 AM
Why not have both threads combined? Wouldn't it be a lot easier for the community to track if they only had one topic to get notified of? :P

Nope. It would be a big mess. Both are divided because each serves a different function.

The community thread fixes broken mods on BV.

The Feedback thread reports issues, trolls and rule breakers on BV.

Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:48:55 AM
Nope. It would be a big mess. Both are divided because each serves a different function.

The community thread fixes broken mods on BV.

The Feedback thread reports issues, trolls and rule breakers on BV.

Ok.

Quote from: Scout on September 25, 2014, 01:24:40 AM
Once said topic is done, can you link me to it please?

I would if there was enough support for it, as well as admin approval. But like I said, it doesn't do anything other than to call attention to specific Broken Hacks... Much like most other broken hacks on the vault. I simply brought up the idea because I can't think of a place to ask those questions...

Here are some images for a couple of my favorite entries.

Hyrule Castle Siege - Brawl Styled
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleHD1_zpsecba3c78.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleHD2_zpsfc9ff64c.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleHD3_zpsa672b454.png


Rainy Hyrule Castle Siege - Brawl Styled
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleRainy1_zpscc708d32.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleRainy2_zpscabe99b8.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/HyruleRainy3_zps7f26b7fa.png
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.