Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

cBliss's release was a great time to go through all the skins I've downloaded. I realized I have THIS Thor Skin for Ike. Here's the DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovzxhgkndc9scza/FitIkeThor(UMvC3).rar

I may have more depending if I take the time to look through the vault for all the skins I have.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.


Quote from: WarioMANX on June 04, 2013, 01:23:31 AM
cBliss's release was a great time to go through all the skins I've downloaded. I realized I have THIS Thor Skin for Ike. Here's the DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ovzxhgkndc9scza/FitIkeThor(UMvC3).rar

I may have more depending if I take the time to look through the vault for all the skins I have.

So many people collabed there, no one could restore it. Intriguing.

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 12, 2013, 09:44:13 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12867
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?zlcfwpa84msrgdf
Fixed Download^^^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?qoz1m72rvbm44gd
Fixed Download^^^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10951
Broken Download^^^
http://www.mediafire.com/?445skmpyz295ixh
Fixed Download^^^

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 09:47:28 PM

i should be at 12 points now right? those three then that bloodlust sheik?
Fixed. Thanks guys!

Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 03:27:56 AM
So many people collabed there, no one could restore it. Intriguing.
I never downloaded it :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 03:27:56 AM
So many people collabed there, no one could restore it. Intriguing.
Quote from: Segtendo on June 13, 2013, 04:36:14 AM
I never downloaded it :P
Yeah, he was just the model ripper. (as awesome as that is!) But it seems like a few of their hacks got deleted. Got a couple more for you.

Replacement Hawkeye link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9v6g0il4d28nlu/FitLinkHawkeye(UMvC3).zip
Note: I didn't keep the .Max files back then, I'm only now starting into vertexing

Replacement Jeff link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhfqa7adacv7eha/FitNessJeff(SSBB).zip

Additionally, I believe the report for THIS hack is incorrect or due to individual error. I've been using it for a year and the reported issue has never once happened to me. However, it too is missing, so here's a replacement Dark Bowser link for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2wm719oi81va46/FitKoopaDark(VertexedHair).zip


Again, may have more in the future. Still comparing between the Vault and what I've already downloaded.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 13, 2013, 11:13:57 AM
Yeah, he was just the model ripper. (as awesome as that is!) But it seems like a few of their hacks got deleted. Got a couple more for you.

Replacement Hawkeye link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x9v6g0il4d28nlu/FitLinkHawkeye(UMvC3).zip
Note: I didn't keep the .Max files back then, I'm only now starting into vertexing

Replacement Jeff link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rhfqa7adacv7eha/FitNessJeff(SSBB).zip

Additionally, I believe the report for THIS hack is incorrect or due to individual error. I've been using it for a year and the reported issue has never once happened to me. However, it too is missing, so here's a replacement Dark Bowser link for it:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2wm719oi81va46/FitKoopaDark(VertexedHair).zip


Again, may have more in the future. Still comparing between the Vault and what I've already downloaded.

Fixed them all. Thanks!

Quote from: Segtendo on June 13, 2013, 04:36:14 AM
I never downloaded it :P
Lol u.

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 13, 2013, 05:56:01 AM
12 points right? novice restorer award thing? right? :D
Yes, but... S.J.S. is who announces who gets what... D: I'd really appreciate if you could be patient for when he comes back, shouldn't be long.

Quote from: Albafika on June 13, 2013, 01:11:23 PM
Fixed them all. Thanks!
Lol u.
Yes, but... S.J.S. is who announces who gets what... D: I'd really appreciate if you could be patient for when he comes back, shouldn't be long.
oh ok gotcha yea no prob! i see colors on those stars other than gold an i assume that person's in charge xD big guys are busy so i didn't know if you had accidentally read over that part or not xD i'm a patient man i'll be fine xD

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 15, 2013, 12:12:33 AM #684 Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 01:13:27 AM by Legend of Jesse
broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653

Fixed Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxzh2hbnwopi1up/Poweredsuit.brres

(i just fixed this download the other day then aparantly it got a strike on my media fire account so i switched to drop box... and here is the link for it... (hopefully it will stay now)... :srs: sorry for the inconvenience... blame mediafire.... :srs:


- also... if anyone has this please for the love of God restore this hack...  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2240

June 15, 2013, 08:06:35 AM #685 Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:08:48 AM by WarioMANX
More restoration! This time I got a variety of stuff!

Replacement Meta Uchiha link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v35ssd9tvy0cfjk/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip
And images (#2 is a CSP I made):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Replacement Razor images for THIS hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Replacement Dry Bones (Brawl) link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9idoqpt54k8yds/FitYoshiDryBones.zip

Replacement Black 'N' Blue images for THIS hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Replacement Playboy Luigi link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6px5yfhiyynms9d/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip

Replacement Santa Ganon link for THIS hack: (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d18ndvird6fl8y6/FitGanonSanta.zip
and images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Replacement Pursuit T&T Remix link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bvchlxbsk2jws6/Ace_Attorney_-_Pursuit_(T%26T_Remix).brstm

Replacement Go Mario Go link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb2w6jh4b5hibjm/Mario_-_Go%2C_Mario%2C_Go.brstm

Replacement SMB3 Airship link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqvidel36nnv0no/Mario_-_SMB3_Airship.brstm

Replacement Dr. Mario Chill Remix link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bngj9j7bydm75r/Mario_-_Chill_(OC_Remix).brstm

Replacement SMW Ghost House Remix link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxib1x8ni1qthgg/Mario_-_SMW_Ghost_House_Remix.brstm

Replacement Soul Calibur 3 Character Selection link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm8g1lm0yhtha7t/SCIII_-_History_Beckons.brstm
And preview video:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

More definitely to come! (I've set aside more that I can fix, I'm just working on fixing a specific hack to upload myself) Now I've begun to notice that some I have aren't even on the Vault anymore. I've uploaded a Ninja Fox and a Chiaotsu so far! (I know they don't count) 8)
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 15, 2013, 12:12:33 AM
broken download: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4653

Fixed Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxzh2hbnwopi1up/Poweredsuit.brres

(i just fixed this download the other day then aparantly it got a strike on my media fire account so i switched to drop box... and here is the link for it... (hopefully it will stay now)... :srs: sorry for the inconvenience... blame mediafire.... :srs:


- also... if anyone has this please for the love of God restore this hack...  http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2240
People really need to move away from Mediafire, and speaking of which...

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 15, 2013, 08:06:35 AM
More restoration! This time I got a variety of stuff!

Replacement Meta Uchiha link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/v35ssd9tvy0cfjk/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip
And images (#2 is a CSP I made):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Replacement Razor images for THIS hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Replacement Dry Bones (Brawl) link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9idoqpt54k8yds/FitYoshiDryBones.zip

Replacement Black 'N' Blue images for THIS hack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Replacement Playboy Luigi link for THIS hack:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6px5yfhiyynms9d/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip

Replacement Santa Ganon link for THIS hack: (I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d18ndvird6fl8y6/FitGanonSanta.zip
and images:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Replacement Pursuit T&T Remix link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0bvchlxbsk2jws6/Ace_Attorney_-_Pursuit_(T%26T_Remix).brstm

Replacement Go Mario Go link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb2w6jh4b5hibjm/Mario_-_Go%2C_Mario%2C_Go.brstm

Replacement SMB3 Airship link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/wqvidel36nnv0no/Mario_-_SMB3_Airship.brstm

Replacement Dr. Mario Chill Remix link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8bngj9j7bydm75r/Mario_-_Chill_(OC_Remix).brstm

Replacement SMW Ghost House Remix link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qxib1x8ni1qthgg/Mario_-_SMW_Ghost_House_Remix.brstm

Replacement Soul Calibur 3 Character Selection link for THIS brstm:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm8g1lm0yhtha7t/SCIII_-_History_Beckons.brstm
And preview video:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

More definitely to come! (I've set aside more that I can fix, I'm just working on fixing a specific hack to upload myself) Now I've begun to notice that some I have aren't even on the Vault anymore. I've uploaded a Ninja Fox and a Chiaotsu so far! (I know they don't count) 8)
You've recovered quite a good bunch of submissions lately, which is awesome! But... I'd advice you upload them on Dropbox instead, as Mediafire will just wipe your work entirely anytime soon, as it's done with most people. Think you can? Or should I go and add these DL links?

Hadn't thought of it, but yeah I'll get on that. Since everything on my MediaFire is also on my HDD it's just a case of reuploading everything (50+ of my own plus all the repairs... O.O) But does that mean you guys are gonna change what it says on the Submit page from "MediaFire preferred" to "Dropbox Preferred"? That's the reason I was using MediaFire in the first place instead of MegaUpload, and we know where that went...

I'll post again with new Dropbox links when the uploading is done.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: WarioMANX on June 16, 2013, 09:05:22 PM
Hadn't thought of it, but yeah I'll get on that. Since everything on my MediaFire is also on my HDD it's just a case of reuploading everything (50+ of my own plus all the repairs... O.O) But does that mean you guys are gonna change what it says on the Submit page from "MediaFire preferred" to "Dropbox Preferred"? That's the reason I was using MediaFire in the first place instead of MegaUpload, and we know where that went...

I'll post again with new Dropbox links when the uploading is done.

Yes, it's being changed to Dropbox.

Here's the fix, now all in Dropbox!

UMvC3 Thor
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yau5rpqulx6f28/FitIkeThor%28UMvC3%29.rar

UMvC3 Hawkeye
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0pl9r1pi12wes6c/FitLinkHawkeye%28UMvC3%29.zip

SSBB Assist Trophy Jeff
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs0v5ne9wyfe3ir/FitNessJeff%28SSBB%29.zip

Dark Bowser w/ Vertexed Hair
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iyxlzro7rxqsr40/FitKoopaDark%28VertexedHair%29.zip

SSBB Dry Bones
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hptq7zcvi7bqmnf/FitYoshiDryBones.zip

Playboy Luigi
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2nhdnp1runmw1sa/FitLuigiPlayboy.zip

Meta Uchiha
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntef0pz8qax65eh/FitMetaknightUchiha.zip
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight1_zps3070f8f7.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight2_zpse797d67d.png
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/UchihaKnight3_zps6d6f71f7.jpg


Santa Ganon (pretty sure it's supposed to be "Santa", not "Sanda")
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdzx9n4z6per81m/FitGanonSanta.zip
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon1_zpsb4a717e9.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon2_zpsee7ed1bd.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/SantaGanon3_zps4a7c886b.jpg


Razor Fox
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox2_zps3d08453c.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox3_zpsb9821c5f.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/RazorFox1_zpscc7ac6fa.jpg


Black 'N' Blue Pikachu
Images

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu1_zpsf87974e5.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu2_zps54e9f459.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/WarioMANX/Brawl%20Vault/NegativePikachu3_zps488c0623.jpg


Pursuit T&T Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmpxzcd7fhqddza/Ace%20Attorney%20-%20Pursuit%20%28T%26T%20Remix%29.brstm

Go, Mario, Go!
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4qiacp26l4nao8/Mario%20-%20Go%2C%20Mario%2C%20Go%21.brstm

SMB3 Airship
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y18n7tyjm4ip5y7/Mario%20-%20SMB3%20Airship.brstm

Dr. Mario Chill Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgp18hv12n3ddcy/Mario%20-%20Chill%20%28OC%20Remix%29.brstm

SMW Ghost House Remix
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieovhdxmxx0pjj5/Mario%20-%20SMW%20Ghost%20House%20%28Remix%29.brstm

SCIII Character Selection
DL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9vhki4bd0xbd1se/SCIII%20-%20History%20Beckons.brstm
Video

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44qzTXMxQw

Again, I keep everything, so rest assured that if for whatever reason one of my links break I can easily upload it again.
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.