Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Do you know of a better place to talk about this kind of stuff?

September 26, 2015, 07:48:22 PM #1051 Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 07:50:16 PM by A Bloody Canadian
There's a General Help Thread you could have gone to instead. You should look around the forums some more...



My computer is definitely a bottomless pit.

Broken download "Dabura [Dragonball Z]": http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21570
New Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/axwmigfozhp3ity/Dabura+%5BDragonball+Z%5D.rar
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Yes, applied a fix before bloody canadian!

Also Fixed.

February 05, 2016, 06:22:23 PM #1056 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:51:16 AM by carbuncle700
Here's a fixed link for Pik's Quote over Luigi:
https://www.mediafire.com/?berrrbpssl7vprc

The original submission:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943

Requested from another forum. Here's a good chunk of the character textures ShunOne made from his Vibrant series.

https://www.mediafire.com/?to1au8qa2dsy8xh

Not every character is included. A txt file is included in the download listing which characters are missing.

Getting back into this

Starting out with this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=915

http://i68.tinypic.com/2yvl54y.png
http://i64.tinypic.com/2e1c9xy.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/25jlf78.png

Also I'd like to mention something I've discovered

I got these images back using the Wayback Machine , it seems that a good amount of image previews have been added to it's catch, so I'll be going through the most popular mods in the vault that have missing previews and fixing those

Holy crap.

People still use Tinypic?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My internet was going slow and tinypic was what i had >:v stop judging

July 01, 2016, 05:22:44 AM #1061 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 06:17:01 AM by Scout
Quote from: carbuncle700 on February 05, 2016, 06:22:23 PM
Here's a fixed link for Pik's Quote over Luigi:
https://www.mediafire.com/?berrrbpssl7vprc

The original submission:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943

Fixed. Sorry for the delay.

Quote from: Bush on June 29, 2016, 04:07:58 AM
Getting back into this

Starting out with this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=915

http://i68.tinypic.com/2yvl54y.png
http://i64.tinypic.com/2e1c9xy.png
http://i65.tinypic.com/25jlf78.png

Also I'd like to mention something I've discovered

I got these images back using the Wayback Machine , it seems that a good amount of image previews have been added to it's catch, so I'll be going through the most popular mods in the vault that have missing previews and fixing those

Fixed, also wayback huh? Interesting... I might travel there a bit afterwards.

Edit:

You are a genius.

Edit: Edit:

Was giving it a shot, its really helpfull to do this rather then setting it up on dolphin or wii. Just checked one page of the Battlefield tab in the past got me to restore these:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21033

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19342

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23428

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24653

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24697

July 02, 2016, 08:44:59 PM #1062 Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 08:46:55 PM by Bush
Quote from: Scout on July 01, 2016, 05:22:44 AM

Fixed, also wayback huh? Interesting... I might travel there a bit afterwards.

Edit:

You are a genius.



Aww ye, pretty happy this is such a help :D

I've been feeling the need to do what I can to clean/organize the vault, so expect more reports and links to images I find from the past

August 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM #1063 Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:31:07 AM by Scout
Gona make a small announcement...

I founded a Discord version of this thread for people to directly contact me to help out with Brawl Vault issues in a more instant matter:

https://discord.gg/hfY43DB

It just started, and its kicking off. Already got a few scanning for false reports, easy to fix reports, and image fixing.

So far we got one mod back on light:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27762

Currently hiring BV staff as moderators of the discord channel.

Edit:

BV user named DekZek restored all of these images using wayback machine:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33864
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31611
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28064
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28069
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25975
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24619

Quote from: Scout on August 01, 2016, 01:14:26 AM
Gona make a small announcement...

I founded a Discord version of this thread for people to directly contact me to help out with Brawl Vault issues in a more instant matter:

https://discord.gg/hfY43DB

It just started, and its kicking off. Already got a few scanning for false reports, easy to fix reports, and image fixing.

That's great news to hear

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have room for a extra hand now would you ;)