Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fixed all of the above.  Thanks for all of your help.



May 07, 2012, 04:14:57 PM #453 Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 04:17:20 PM by Ringo_Kewe
This hack has a weird link for the download.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10606

Apparently one needs to download some sort of program exe to download it first? I don't trust the site link.
I'm just curious as to what should be done with this hack.

Quote from: Ringo_Kewe on May 07, 2012, 04:14:57 PM
This hack has a weird link for the download.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10606

Apparently one needs to download some sort of program exe to download it first? I don't trust the site link.
I'm just curious as to what should be done with this hack.
It links me to a "no longer available" page.


I could be wrong or it may be temporary but these should be unreported. http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar

I didnt fix them but they seem to be fixed already.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on May 08, 2012, 05:56:11 PM
I could be wrong or it may be temporary but these should be unreported. http://www.mediafire.com/?ynmwfkdcnnt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/33498917/Others%27%20Hacks/OutsetTL.rar

I didnt fix them but they seem to be fixed already.
Actual Brawlvaul links would help.

May 08, 2012, 07:55:20 PM #458 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 07:58:13 PM by Kienamaru
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=All&Reported=1&Wifi=0&Name=*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Toon+Link&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Toon+Link#Page=2&Moderated=All&Reported=1&Wifi=0&Name=*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=Character-*-Toon%20Link&TypeAlt=Character&characterListing=Toon%20Link

Fierce deity toon link
Outset (pajama) link
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Public mental note / announcement that everything is up to date.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 08, 2012, 08:56:43 PM #460 Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:59:02 PM by slayermarth101
How many do I have?

NOW I have 12 points.
find it weird that they kept the yellow eyes.
got when I was wondering how to edit eyes.
old: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=779
new: http://www.2shared.com/file/NqZpflhX/FitMario00_devil_.html
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


@KnightMario

Fixed.

@Anonymous

I fixed the first link for the new .pac file, but I can't use your images.  The Vault can't make thumbnails for them.  You mind using a traditional image hosting site?

Yes!
time of novice restorer!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P