Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I did Raphael's list from #46 to #100, you guys finish the rest that's missing. .-.

May 21, 2012, 01:37:28 AM #481 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:38:37 AM by Bush
Quote from: SJS on May 20, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
To the brave soul(s) that tackles Raphael's list: Might as well fix this one too -> http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5378&Vault=audio

Fix'd

..My first fixed hack..



Working on Raph's list now.

May 21, 2012, 01:44:41 AM #482 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:46:42 AM by Sorceress
I have done #101 to #125 of Raphael's list. o.o'
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:44:41 AM
I have done #101 to #125 of Raphael's list. o.o'

Hah, well that explains it. I was fixing #125, but it was already fix. xP

Working on the first 10 of the second list now.

May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM #484 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:56:06 AM by Sorceress
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Bush on May 21, 2012, 01:37:28 AM
Fix'd

..My first fixed hack..



Working on Raph's list now.
They grow up so fast.

Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.

Then that one's a point for you~

May 21, 2012, 01:59:08 AM #486 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:00:21 AM by Bush
Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.


It's because the quality of the video is so good, it can't fit within the smaller box that BrawlVault puts it in. :P

There are a lot of other videos for hacks in the Vault that are like that. You think that's worthy of fixing? :/

Quote from: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 01:58:58 AM
Then that's one point for you~
What do u mean?

Quote from: Bush on May 21, 2012, 01:59:08 AM
It's because the quality of the video is so good, it can't fit within the smaller box that BrawlVault puts it in. :P

There are a lot of other videos for hacks in the Vault that are like that. You think that's worthy of fixing? :/
Oh I see...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 02:01:32 AM
What do u mean?
That's one point for you to obtain the Restorer Award, as you gave a link of your pick. :P

Quote from: Albafika on May 21, 2012, 02:05:26 AM
That's one point for you to obtain the Restorer Award, as you gave a link of your pick. :P
Oh. Well ok then.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

May 21, 2012, 02:18:23 AM #490 Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 02:11:24 PM by SJS
Yeah, be sure to let me know if you fix hacks so I can award points.

Post Merge: May 22, 2012, 02:11:24 PM

Just noticed I have this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6358

New download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fhe5rqo9u6thcdt/Alice%20by%20cx_asuka.zip
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



May 22, 2012, 04:22:18 PM #492 Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:27:55 PM by Bush
Quote from: Puraidou-chan on May 22, 2012, 02:40:13 PM
Fixed, 3 points to you :)

So is Raphael's entire list done or is there still stuff to fix?

His List 1 is done I believe. I'm working on the video previews of his second list. I don't think there is much hope for the third list.

hotdogturtle, you should check if you have any of the hacks on Raph's third list. :V

edit: First 15 of Raph's Second list done. x.x'

Provided all the video's myself. Not sure how many points that goes towards the Restorer award.. :I

Went back throught List 1 and found these broken.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


1 has no video but the preview button is there.

47 has no video preview.

31,49,101,102 has that video too small error. I'll look for another video but I need to know if that video wouldn't have the small video error too. Is there a way to find this out on Youtube? Or would it have to be put in BrawlVault first to find out?

Quote from: Bush on May 22, 2012, 04:22:18 PM
I don't think there is much hope for the third list.

I'm pretty sure the songs in List 3 would have to be recreated, but that's too much now - you guys don't have to do any of that. Plus, I only put those up since the reports are wrong with "No preview" when it should be "No download and preview", but I don't think if that is even worth fixing at this point. 

Quote from: Sorceress on May 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM
But the Play Preview for #101 Know Your Enemy. Comes up with a error message saying "Video player is too small." and I don't know why... :-\

Replaced the preview link with 3 different video links with the same song.


I don't know if those fixed it because it still shows the video is too small error. Ether way, I give this point to you.

Quote from: SJS on May 20, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
Appreciate the effort you put into this. Unfortunately, I do not award points until the fixes are applied, so hopefully your list will be taken care of soon. With new Brawl Vault staff being added today, I'm sure they can get through this list relatively quickly if they divide up the work. Considering there are 125 audio hacks to fix and eight Brawl Vault Staff members... 125/8 = 15.625. If each staff member takes care of 15-16 fixes, it's not that big of a workload overall.l]

It is my pleasure being able to contribute. My main list (List 1) was taken care of, thanks to the Brawl Vault staff who put their time and effort in this. Would I be awarded based on that, or do you double check each entry yourself?

Ether way I believe I'm short some points for epic riser, I can provide more previews for the vault or look at other hacks that need fixes.

Raph, they be all fixed and ready to go.

Appreciate your thoroughness man. ;)

As for the "video to small" thing, it happens when a video is above 480p. Not really something we can fix here. :/

..unless, there was a YouTube channel specifically made for music previews on the BrawlVault. :O