Brawl Vault Community Support

Started by SJS, December 20, 2011, 02:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 26, 2012, 06:29:27 PM #510 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:30:37 PM by Sorceress
Guys can u please drop this. I know what Raphael said was wrong. But can we just get back to fixing hacks here without drama.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Albafika on May 26, 2012, 06:03:44 PM
Not only harsh, it was unneeded and out of context. Most of these hackers are long gone or don't have the files on their PC anymore, and that's not a reason to delete them, that's why this thread exists, too, to restore those hacks without their DL links. If all the hacks missing DL links were deleted, what's the point?

I suppose you are correct, I did not think of it that way >.> If anything, the hacks could be restored if those have them.

Quote from: Nasoka_Kewe on May 26, 2012, 06:09:16 PM
Raphael, your help is greatly appreciated, but know your place.. >_>

I apologized for my rude comment.

Quote from: Sorceress on May 26, 2012, 06:29:27 PM

Guys can u please drop this topic. I know what Raphael said was wrong. But can we just get back to fixing hacks here without drama.

Thank you for your concern, but they are right.

---

Anyway, I will not speak of the matter again, and I'll take my exit from here. Let the thread move on from my mistake, please thanks.

Raph, you'll be happy to know that your second list has been (almost) completely fixed. ;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I provided video previews myself for all but two videos. Out of Raph's entire 2nd list, there was only one hack I could not provide a video for. :X






Even more

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=768
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmv30jb10gfoam5/Billy%20Mays%20by%20STUFF2o.pcs

...and an image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=832
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aveqseyaig21h6g/Battle%20by%20Claude15.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2133
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/s947q8wjrn9w6a2/Blaine%20by%20flaminshrooms.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=151
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/isboyuqx6d6oave/Captain%20blue%20by%20Onionfrog.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=698
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4gafb8d64sa3v2/Emerl%20by%20CursedPortal.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=456
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xd1ursvp5cw6gi/Maskless%20Meta%20Knight%20by%20Bossofthegame.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1809
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/642fgdgxzrgonrl/Midna%20by%20Register.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1032
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk2p1ivx73jmcth/Ness%20the%20Builder%20by%20Joey90.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1132
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdkuvy2qvjtvvql/Orange%20Bulborb%20by%20Canon.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1689
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1t2jfgdfo2508n/Outset%20%28Pajama%29%20Link%20by%20Zackneji.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1624
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed5wt63m1yvqo00/Perfect%20Nazo%20by%20kwrk85.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=556
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv2ibtx851nhqz6/Plasma%20by%20Plasmakirby.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=429
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9q3kdjjjcf06pp/Shiny%20by%20Register.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=402
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wqnrl5iwvj7tx9/Tabuu%20Slash%20by%20Milkaholic.pac

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=270
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/idvb8kiacsntqwz/Zangief%20by%20scottiecousino.zip
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



May 29, 2012, 03:02:49 PM #520 Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:17:32 PM by Segtendo
Holy crap. Billy Mays Mario returns.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Don't stop, the party isn't over yet.

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2193
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/97h1o3ivlq9l7wh/Black%20and%20Blue%20Wario%20by%20SingNstache.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=111
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4s9e71vtcfq4gea/Bowser%20Jr.%20by%20Register.rar

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2510
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o89suxb5sdz1sj0/Captain%20America%2009%27%20by%20D..zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1791
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5u3u91gvfy9wzqe/CD-i%20Zelda%20by%20kwrk85.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=302
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmqjpaid21j3mqh/Crystal-Fox%20by%20Vide%20Infra.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2333
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk69kfux4ynkyxw/Dixie%20Kong%20by%20GameWatching.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=310
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6d0011hdgmd01s0/Mickey%20Mouse%20%28Kingdom%20Hearts%29%20by%20Claude15.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4035
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yw9a7rrg4jb117v/Navi%20by%20GameWatching.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=644
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvaey3d2ls9k76i/Ocean%20by%20Jonathanjo.pac

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=808
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2a1t94is39euu84/Papier%20Mache%20by%20Register.rar

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11286
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yktq5l9p5g5mad0/Professor%20Elvin%20Gadd%20by%20spiderjjr45.zip

^ Non corrupted .pac

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=426
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkhjdfqlb9iazwm/Queen%20Boo%20by%20Register.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=449
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9h1b4s7ipqx7yp/Soulfly%20by%20Vide%20Infra.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1577
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mtj0sjb7u0qfoq/Tetra%20by%20Register.zip

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5021
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/llgdg512fa1cvde/Toad%20by%20GameWatching.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11773
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ukb7peqa39q153/Toon%20Zelda%20over%20lucas%20V2%20%28no%20dagger%29%20by%20Qwetlarry%201.pcs

Broken Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1700
New Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qentktb0j3eipzl/Young%20Link%20by%20Register.pcs

This one has the green texture only. I'll look around to see if I can find the rest of the pack.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



May 30, 2012, 12:22:13 PM #524 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:36:12 PM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Bout time I actually did some stuff here, but I'll start out very small.

Apparently this guy's CSP previews aren't legitimate previews for some reason.  Whilst I don't see why since the hacks he's posted aren't CSPs, nonetheless here are some legitimate Brawlbox previews:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Preview: http://i.imgur.com/d8cYw.png

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Preview: http://i.imgur.com/Visu5.png

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662&Moderated=All&facebook=true
Preview: http://i.imgur.com/ZP03c.png


In addition, these three texture hacks won't work properly since they're just .pcs files (hacks over Pokemon Trainer, Zelda/Sheik and other transforming characters need to have both a .pac and .pcs file) so I've fixed them:

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17497
New Download: www.box.com/s/df84a1a30b57c08e6d2b

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17498
New Download: www.box.com/s/ded8b2c46040987459ba

Hack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17495
New Download: www.box.com/s/b44d49f4abda421aec81