Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: need help finding a model rigging program!  (Read 3256 times)
MasamuneMarth
Advanced Kitten

#1 Best Pokemon Breeder

View Profile Awards
« on: December 30, 2011, 09:22:00 PM »

and it can't be 3ds max! i keep trying and it doesn't work for me at all!

if anyone can find me a good program i can rig models with, that would be most appreciative! Smiley

i have DirectX 11 and 1gb of RAM, so the requirements have to be around that.

any kind of help would be great. thank you. Smiley

MasamuneMarth
Advanced Kitten

#1 Best Pokemon Breeder

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 05:36:44 PM »

bumped, cause i need help!  Angry

MasamuneMarth
Advanced Kitten

#1 Best Pokemon Breeder

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 06:35:36 PM »

bumped again...
seriously, i need some help and you are all useless! >.<

Infernape
Holy Kitten

I have Eye Goals

• Awards Famous Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 07:10:23 PM »

I Think it is imposible to rig a model with another program

Memorable Quotes:
    Quote from: ItalianStallion
    Nobody posted the pic of the day? Im shocked lol usually u [censored]s fight over it.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 08:27:27 PM »

if u want to do it with brawl, then only 3ds max 2010 can only be used, sadly.... so ur out of luck mate

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

MasamuneMarth
    Advanced Kitten

#1 Best Pokemon Breeder

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 10:19:30 PM »

well, is it possible to make 3ds max 2010 work properly with a computer with 1gb of RAM? cause it doesn't for me! if you got any ideas on how to fix that problem, i'm all ears!

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 03:19:49 AM »

well, is it possible to make 3ds max 2010 work properly with a computer with 1gb of RAM? cause it doesn't for me! if you got any ideas on how to fix that problem, i'm all ears!
    yeah my old laptop had 3ds max 2010 with 1gb of ram, and it ran fine, was laggy with alot of models in it tho. make sure ur cpu is updated tho...

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

MasamuneMarth
    Advanced Kitten

#1 Best Pokemon Breeder

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 03:54:13 AM »

well, the cpu is updated, and so is the graphics card, and yet it doesn't show the preview boxes.
    its like, say you have 3ds max maximized, then maximize firefox, then minimize firefox. parts of firefox are seen in the preview boxes, instead of the actual preview boxes.

seriously, no one wants to help me with this somewhat minor problem... jeez!
    no one ever bothers to tell me how to fix it or anything, all they say is either, "download a cleaner" or "sorry, i'm much too busy to help you" or something like that!  Angry

i really want to make my very first rigged model, yet no one on here wants to help me at all... isn't that why there's a help thread here anyways?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 04:52:26 PM »

well not many ppl r helpful to others, or maybe they dont know ur issue at all. not every1 uses 3ds max 20## at all, only a select few does.

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 05:07:09 PM »

well, the cpu is updated, and so is the graphics card, and yet it doesn't show the preview boxes.
    its like, say you have 3ds max maximized, then maximize firefox, then minimize firefox. parts of firefox are seen in the preview boxes, instead of the actual preview boxes.

seriously, no one wants to help me with this somewhat minor problem... jeez!
    no one ever bothers to tell me how to fix it or anything, all they say is either, "download a cleaner" or "sorry, i'm much too busy to help you" or something like that!  Angry

i really want to make my very first rigged model, yet no one on here wants to help me at all... isn't that why there's a help thread here anyways?

No other programs have a compatible DAE exporter that works with Brawlbox.
    Help threads do not magically mean you will instantly receive help.

Tempo_
    Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 05:53:05 PM »

You can use 3DS Max, though with only 1GB ram, you're probably going to give up in frustration. Your problem is because of insufficient memory.

Try to get a bigger RAM.
    You know what. Just get the whole package and you should use this opportunity to get a new computer.

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

MasamuneMarth
    Advanced Kitten

#1 Best Pokemon Breeder

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 11:24:16 AM »

@Tempo_ well, i'm not just gonna waste my time and money to get a computer with a higher RAM, just for the sole purpose of rigging models. in fact, rigging models shouldn't even have been discovered, due to the fact that most people can't work 3ds max properly, trying to get themselves all worked up about the whole darn thing! seriously, they should've said, "for those of you who don't have more than 2gb for rigging models, than screw you, we are better than you! HA!", seriously, it's like a kick to the balls!

and its not like the RAM is just gonna magically grow bigger, just for the sole purpose of rigging models. this whole rigging model stuff is stupid, and it should apply to all RAM 1gb and up, not like 2gb and up!

and i don't care what anyone else thinks, i speak the truth! that is all.

Sirkura
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Star Hacker Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #12 on: January 04, 2012, 05:24:26 PM »

@Tempo_ well, i'm not just gonna waste my time and money to get a computer with a higher RAM, just for the sole purpose of rigging models. in fact, rigging models shouldn't even have been discovered, due to the fact that most people can't work 3ds max properly, trying to get themselves all worked up about the whole darn thing! seriously, they should've said, "for those of you who don't have more than 2gb for rigging models, than screw you, we are better than you! HA!", seriously, it's like a kick to the balls!

and its not like the RAM is just gonna magically grow bigger, just for the sole purpose of rigging models. this whole rigging model stuff is stupid, and it should apply to all RAM 1gb and up, not like 2gb and up!

ur not likely to get help that way >.> Im srs here calm down or ur only flamming. back on topic u just need to wait for it to load it will take a while with such limited specs. second u can try to close all other programs besides 3ds max that will free up a bit more of ur comps resources. i actually have to close a few things out when i use it and i have a decent comp. 3rd *buy more RAM* not really that difficult go to any electronics store and talk to them they will help u install more on ur comp and its way cheaper then buying a new comp.

my specs as of now:
    *AMD Athlon II x2 processor             *4GB Memory
      m300 (2.0GHz, 1mb L2 cache)         *320 GB HDD
    *All Radeon HD 4200 Graphics          *DVD Super Multi DL drive
      Up to 1919mb HyperMemory           *Acer Nplif 802.11b/g/n
    *15.6" HD LED LCD                            *6 cell Li ion battery

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: January 04, 2012, 06:10:25 PM »

Calm the hell down. If you want to import models into Brawl, you will get the things required for it. "I speak the truth! That is all."

If you have Windows 7/Vista, disable Aero by right clicking 3dsMax.exe, going to properties, and checking "disable desktop composition".

Complaining won't get you anywhere.

Tempo_
    Supreme Kitten

You can't be restrained by common sense!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #14 on: January 04, 2012, 06:35:45 PM »

I'm not saying that your RAM will grow magically. I'm saying that besides the sheer basics, a 1GB RAM isn't much.

You're just being really butthurt over the whole thing. Just go buy a bigger RAM, like Sirkua said.
    About model rigging only applying to "RAM 1gb and up" you have to blame the modeling programs. The programs require a lot of resources to run, which is understandable.

Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
    Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
    Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
    Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
    All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
    -kazemaru95421

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: