Because brawl needs more touhou: Win a submission credit free read last post

Started by Gamidame, January 04, 2012, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Clover Moriya on January 11, 2012, 12:56:32 AM
Yay!  I like Kaguya too.  When you start work on Kaguya's PSA, I suggest that you make one version that lets her transform into Sheik and another that doesn't.
that was the first plan, because i have spiderman, and just thinking on kaguya turning into spiderman scares me the hell out

Keep me and anyone else who is interested posted on this and Komachi!  I've waited for who-knows-how-long to have Kaguya in Brawl, and the mere notion of Komachi over Ike makes me laugh!
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Yes, what I do i still called progress. Even if it at a snail's pace. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


T-posing took a lot longer than I thought. Time to rig?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Is that Reimu?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Yep.

I know I mentioned that I was working on the green miko, but frankly, the model I had was not very good. I "found" another model which looks far superior, but it hasn't been released yet.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 14, 2012, 12:19:43 AM
Yep.

I know I mentioned that I was working on the green miko, but frankly, the model I had was not very good. I "found" another model which looks far superior, but it hasn't been released yet.

It hasn't been released/finished yet or is it a "premium" model?

Ahh, I don't think it's one of those. It just hasn't been finished yet.

The model in question is here. The modeler's called BEn and he does make some nice looking models. :O
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 14, 2012, 12:28:21 AM
Ahh, I don't think it's one of those. It just hasn't been finished yet.

The model in question is here. The modeler's called BEn and he does make some nice looking models. :O

o i c

January 16, 2012, 08:44:30 AM #23 Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:04:29 AM by Tempo_
Moar progress. Still needs a TON of work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: BTW, how can I make Reimu's texture's viewable from both sides? If I look at her dress, you can see it from the outside, but not from the inside.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 16, 2012, 08:44:30 AM
Moar progress. Still needs a TON of work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT: BTW, how can I make Reimu's texture's viewable from both sides? If I look at her dress, you can see it from the outside, but not from the inside.

Change the object's material's CullMode to Cull_None.

Thanks.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Aw, that's the model that makes her look anorexic. :srs:

I couldn't really find another nice looking model. I found the other ones had faces that seemed a bit... weird to me.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 16, 2012, 06:45:01 PM
I couldn't really find another nice looking model. I found the other ones had faces that seemed a bit... weird to me.

What about this model?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You'll probably have to reduce the vertices a lot and there's some weird squiggly lines on her face, but you can just take them out of the texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up to you though, I don't care which model you import. :af:

That one's not bad at all. Hmm. I could probably do both.
I don't want to give up on what I did already.

BTW, does a model of Sendai (previous Hakurei miko) even exist?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]