Because brawl needs more touhou: Win a submission credit free read last post

Started by Gamidame, January 04, 2012, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Is everything going all right?  Did you encounter any problems?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

February 18, 2012, 07:56:31 AM #47 Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 08:03:59 AM by Gamidame
okay guys, this was supused to be a surprice, but well, i got some problems in heaven...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


here you go
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's nice and all, but putting technical aspects aside, I fear that this may attract the hellish community known as the Yukkuri abusers.

...or am I being too paranoid?


Quote from: Pikawil on February 19, 2012, 12:09:11 AM
That's nice and all, but putting technical aspects aside, I fear that this may attract the hellish community known as the Yukkuri abusers.

...or am I being too paranoid?
It certainly will, but I certainly dont care.

Juding from your tone of speech, I assume you had some bad memories of places like OYP too?


what are you talking about? xD
Quote from: Pikawil on February 20, 2012, 01:53:06 AM
Juding from your tone of speech, I assume you had some bad memories of places like OYP too?

I've been waiting I do not know how long the goddess of the moon in the quarrel, Ike Komachi is a simple concept, make me laugh!

Quote from: deragoku on April 13, 2012, 01:15:52 AM
I've been waiting I do not know how long the goddess of the moon in the quarrel, Ike Komachi is a simple concept, make me laugh!
me too, im sorry if i havent updated any news, I dont have 3ds max atm for some scary reasons, so I havent been able to do any progress s:


It's been a while since I last checked here.  Nice pic, by the way.  Hopefully, this means that progress will pick up.  ;)
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

My wii is not working so I cant test what Ive finished, so Im asking help to know if the imports actually works or even for in game pictures...
So I have finished rigging Iku Nagae; PM me for the link and test it, if it doesnt crash (what I doubt), take photos, send them to me on PM and I will credit you submiting it