Because brawl needs more touhou: Win a submission credit free read last post

Started by Gamidame, January 04, 2012, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

 he was right, you can edit the vertices. thats what I did with kaguya and nitori models
(believe it or not)

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 16, 2012, 08:38:44 PM

BTW, does a model of Sendai (previous Hakurei miko) even exist?

The MUGEN miko?
of course Nicodouga has it somewhere
DL link? dont know about that. have fun searching for it

I don't mean to sound impatient or pushy, but how are the imports going?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

January 18, 2012, 12:57:49 AM #33 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 01:58:07 AM by Tempo_


I feel like I'm doing something wrong. The model doesn't move with the bones in 3DS Max, but it does in BrawlBox. However, any weight changes I apply in 3DS Max do apply in BrawlBox.
Because of this, it gets really tedious trying to pinpoint the problem vertices.

EDIT:  :>.>palm: Never mind, stupid mistake on my part. Solved.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Clover Houraisan on January 17, 2012, 11:27:57 PM
I don't mean to sound impatient or pushy, but how are the imports going?
were all impatient to have kaguya, (even me) dont worry.
but to be honest, this is taking too much because im back to school, and kaguya's cool loong hair is hard to rigg on a way that the head bendings doesnt make her look bad
and the shoulder bones..
how the hell do i rigg the shoulder bones??! you know.. LShoulderN, RShoulderN, LShoulderArmorN and RShoulderArmorN... some help in here would be really apreciated...

Small progress on Reimu. I haven't been able to work on her much recently.
However, I finished the bare rigging. Nearly everything follows the appropriate bone, save a few vertices. I still have to smooth out distortions, ESPECIALLY AT THE LIMBS. And the shoulders look so awful.

Peach has some seriously weird proportions. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

okay...
time for some updates..
nitori over snake is perfect, i already modified the model to fit the bones, even the fingers will fit on this one..
about kaguya.. is my first priority, and the rigging is going pretty good, today i made a very good advance, both legs, knees, feet, head, hair, hip, and waist are now rigged allright, during this week, ill try to rig all more i can to have her ready for brawl..
and im also on some surprice that will be incluided with kaguya  :af2:

January 24, 2012, 02:21:47 AM #37 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:23:37 AM by Clover Houraisan
Yay!  I can't wait to use Nitori and Kaguya!

EDIT:  How soon will each of them get released?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: Clover Houraisan on January 24, 2012, 02:21:47 AMHow soon will each of them get released?
Im not really sure, I dont want to cause any kind of dissapointment for the dates, so i dont have a specific date for the realeases..
but I think that i will finish kaguya this weekend, since im progressing a bit on these days..
about nitori and the others: Im not sure either, i will focuss on them once when I finish kaguya, i dont like to start something before finishing something else

Thanks.  I'm not the type of person who bugs people about deadlines, so you don't have to worry.
;)
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

I haven't worked on Reimu for a while. Been busy with other stuff. Hopefully, I can get back to work soon.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 26, 2012, 03:34:51 AM
I haven't worked on Reimu for a while. Been busy with other stuff. Hopefully, I can get back to work soon.

Here's some inspiration:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And even more inspiration:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Am I SEXUAL!? :af:

YEEEAAHH.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

guys, im really sorry, i couldnt work on nothing this weekend as I wanted and promissed...
some crazy sht happened irl (not necessary to mention), so well... this wasnt an easy weekend :s, im sorry again

That's fine.  After all, we all have lives outside KC-MM, so it's understandable.
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel