Shadow101's Stuff: Dunban over Link released!

Started by Kamina, January 14, 2012, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 14, 2012, 11:11:35 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 09:39:16 PM by Kamina
Finished Projects:
Dunban (Link Version):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shulk:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mumkhar:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[censored]son:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow the hedgehog (Brawl Model) V2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lancelot V2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Kratos Aurion:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Richter Abend:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Released Projects that will be revamped:
Dunban (Ike version)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Previews:  

Planned Projects:
Alvis
Fiora
Reyn
Melia

Kratos...
Are you planning on using the Symphonia model or the Vesperia one?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on January 15, 2012, 12:24:32 AM
Kratos...
Are you planning on using the Symphonia model or the Vesperia one?

I'd rather use the Vesperia model, but I only have the Symphonia Model.

Oh well. I'll live with what I can get.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Quote from: hero3120 on January 15, 2012, 05:00:29 AM
The pants on True Dissidia Cloud looks kinda weird in picture 2 and 3: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24679





Cloud has vertices in odd places... Even editing the vertices there to fix that caused his legs to basically with the lack of a better term Explode.

Cloud, i updated my post in yer help thread. try that to fix that stretching.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39653.msg804323#msg804323


where is the Zelos preview, is there suppose to be a image there or..  uh what

January 17, 2012, 07:47:13 AM #7 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:49:59 AM by Cloud Strife
Lancelot v0.7 has been released. Expect updates for him within 2 weeks.

hes nice, but  the bones arent aligned with the model right. hes not centered to them.

also, use the smooth or weld modifier on him. the model is too blocky

So, how's the Sephiroth model I gave you? For some reason, when using DivineOverlord's PSA, Sephiroth's arms and blade are out of whack when I preview it in BrawlBox, meaning the arms are my biggest weakness at rigging. Ah, if only there was a Dissidia Sephiroth already...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I'd prefer the Crisis Core model for Sephiroth. The Dissidia model has the random beads/decorations and just doesn't feel very Sephiroth-y to me.

I'm about to start rigging Sephiroth over marth now.

January 18, 2012, 12:14:47 AM #12 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 12:31:34 AM by Nanobuds
how about you make Lancelot's sword appear for final smash eyes?

also i played with the rig some more.

the gauntlets need to be rigged to the arm bone, not the hand. only his actual hand part needs to be rigged to the hand bone.


Quote from: Cloud Strife on January 24, 2012, 09:23:15 AMLancelot V2 has been released!
WOW! Nice job! I decided to re-rig Sephy entierely just in case I find out what's wrong with the rig. Well, Cloud, good luck to you too!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(