Shadow101's Stuff: Dunban over Link released!

Started by Kamina, January 14, 2012, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

January 25, 2012, 07:02:13 AM #30 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 07:27:04 AM by Cloud Strife
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 25, 2012, 06:33:55 AM
Ah, alright then.

Oh and... My sister also really likes this hack. :P


Oh yeah, one more thing...

Would it be possible to have a shieldless version at some point? Seems like that one would be better for pictures and what not, where as the one with the shield would be good for a PSA.


A version with no shield would be very simple to do. I'll make a shieldless version for Zelos V3.

BTW Zelos' wings were the first texture I've really made. (Just used Colette's wings layout) How do you guys think it turned out?

The wings seem alright to me.

Though... They seem to be effected by lighting. You should fix that. The wings should have no normals on them, to give the effect of glowing in dark stages. Jungle Japes for example, or Spear Pillar.

Also, look up any way to fix the normals, they seem a bit off. Compare him to Marth, on a stage with heavy lighting, like Norfair, or Spear Pillar. You'll see what I mean.

But with these little things, the expressions, and a few rigging fixes, he should be fine.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 25, 2012, 07:48:40 AM
The wings seem alright to me.

Though... They seem to be effected by lighting. You should fix that. The wings should have no normals on them, to give the effect of glowing in dark stages. Jungle Japes for example, or Spear Pillar.

Also, look up any way to fix the normals, they seem a bit off. Compare him to Marth, on a stage with heavy lighting, like Norfair, or Spear Pillar. You'll see what I mean.

But with these little things, the expressions, and a few rigging fixes, he should be fine.


Well I'm going to have to read a few tutorials now. :P I see what you mean about the normals, I'll try to fix those too.

Hm... These could be helpful.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39586.0

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36191.0
(That last one though is for nitpicky players who use items... Still never the less, it could be useful. Since Zelos doesn't have metal textures.)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 25, 2012, 08:30:27 AM
Hm... These could be helpful.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39586.0

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36191.0
(That last one though is for nitpicky players who use items... Still never the less, it could be useful. Since Zelos doesn't have metal textures.)


Thanks, these will help a lot.


Marvelous! Zelos Wilder, it is really good, of course, it will be better with the facial expressions, but anyway, you made a really good job!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

January 30, 2012, 07:04:20 AM #37 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 07:06:37 AM by Cloud Strife
Something stupid happened with 3ds max, and Now I have to restart on Kratos entirely... :( Well, at least I fixed the hair on Zelos (by making the body and hair into seperate objects) and some other part of his rig. Just gotta add expressions (I've still gotta learn how to apply textures in 3ds max. >.<) and fix his lighting and then Zelos V3 will be ready for release.

Hey I'm just wondering. Are you gonna fix the fingers on True Dissidia Cloud?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Zelos V3 released. Also you can you forget about what I said about Cloud with expressions as it turns out I deleted the 3ds max file when I finished the first version.  :>.>palm:

This version of Zelos looks better then the last time.

Now my only real nitpick is, lack of blinking, half blink, and talking expressions. :P


Otherwise though, it seems to be a pretty nice import.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 03, 2012, 10:08:46 PM
This version of Zelos looks better then the last time.

Now my only real nitpick is, lack of blinking, half blink, and talking expressions. :P


Otherwise though, it seems to be a pretty nice import.


I tried half blink, talk, and blink but they would not show up in game. :/

Hm... Maybe you could ask around? I'm pretty sure someone's gotten those to work...

Quote from: Cloud Strife on February 03, 2012, 10:10:37 PM
I tried half blink, talk, and blink but they would not show up in game. :/
i know how to get those to work :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 03, 2012, 10:14:51 PM
i know how to get those to work :P
What would you have to do to get those to work.