Shadow101's Stuff: Dunban over Link released!

Started by Kamina, January 14, 2012, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dunban has been released. Oh my god his shoulders were a pain in the ass, especially his right one. I worked on them for 3 hours, and they still aren't perfect (He also has few vertices in his shoulders). Aside from that, though I'm pleased with how he turned out. I'll be doing a lot more Xenoblade imports in the next month or so.

I've already prepared Fiora, [censored]son, Mumkhar, and Alvis' models for rigging, so who should I do next?

hey Shadow101 Dunban looks great, and I prefer the ike version anyway ;)

...

you should do Shulk too, I think Beyond said months ago that he would do him, but it's been a long time without any progress that we know of.....

I think you should do it, since you like xenoblade, and we've been wanting Shulk in brawl for a while now ;)

Quote from: darkknight on June 18, 2012, 12:48:28 AM
hey Shadow101 Dunban looks great, and I prefer the ike version anyway ;)

...

you should do Shulk too, I think Beyond said months ago that he would do him, but it's been a long time without any progress that we know of.....

I think you should do it, since you like xenoblade, and we've been wanting Shulk in brawl for a while now ;)

Well bleachmagic said he wanted to do Shulk so I sent him the model, which means either [censored]son or Mumkhar are up next.

QuoteWell bleachmagic said he wanted to do Shulk so I sent him the model, which means either [censored]son or Mumkhar are up next.

hey! great news :)

Shadow101, seems you're back to rigging, but I might be mistaken. Good to hear.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on June 18, 2012, 06:56:30 AM
Shadow101, seems you're back to rigging, but I might be mistaken. Good to hear.

I've wanted to rig models from Xenoblade specifically for a long time, but until this week I wasn't able to find any models from Xenoblade.

haha, seeing the time and effort that you dedicate to Dunban model, came to my mind:
-I am Dunban! Edit me if you dare!
:P
I'm pretty sure you were the first to import material from Xenoblade, I am infinitely grateful,
I'm excited for what is coming and hope you have luck with the next models,
:)

Mumkhar and [censored]son have been released. Not 100% sure who I'm going to do next. :P

Quote from: Shadow101 on June 21, 2012, 10:48:06 AM
Not 100% sure who I'm going to do next. :P

Shulk. Yesplz.

Also, as a joke, the Incredible Shulk. Shulk's head on Hulk's body over DK.

You know what? Since I've gotten about 30 PMs requesting Shulk, I'll do him. Bleachmagic can make his own version and people can decide which one the like better.

You should also do the default cloaked costume for Dunban...and/or give him his default sword. Save the monado for Shulk. Also the Monado looks really strange/not right with the beam the way it is. Really good job so far though and I look forward to all the Xenoblade stuff.

Quote from: ReynTime on June 21, 2012, 07:03:11 PM
You should also do the default cloaked costume for Dunban...and/or give him his default sword. Save the monado for Shulk. Also the Monado looks really strange/not right with the beam the way it is. Really good job so far though and I look forward to all the Xenoblade stuff.

I'll do Dunban's default costume over Link. When I figure out how to make effects like the beam sword I'll also update the Monado beam.

Bleachmagic uploaded his Shulk, but I'm still gonna do my version.

Quote from: Shadow101 on June 21, 2012, 05:15:58 PM
You know what? Since I've gotten about 30 PMs requesting Shulk, I'll do him. Bleachmagic can make his own version and people can decide which one the like better.

...
QuoteBleachmagic uploaded his Shulk, but I'm still gonna do my version.

I really like Bleachmagic's Shulk, and I don't know if he has a thread or not so, THANKS Bleachmagic  ;)

aaaand I support the idea of you making your own shulk Shadow101, It's not a competition or to see wich one is better (in my opinion) but 2 Shulks are more than welcome (Ihope he's over Ike too)  :kdance:

Looking forward to see yours, PS. you're bringing the whole game to brawl! lol, great work on mumkhar and [censored]son by the way ;)

Quote from: darkknight on June 22, 2012, 06:51:00 AM
...
I really like Bleachmagic's Shulk, and I don't know if he has a thread or not so, THANKS Bleachmagic  ;)

aaaand I support the idea of you making your own shulk Shadow101, It's not a competition or to see wich one is better (in my opinion) but 2 Shulks are more than welcome (Ihope he's over Ike too)  :kdance:

Looking forward to see yours, PS. you're bringing the whole game to brawl! lol, great work on mumkhar and [censored]son by the way ;)
Bleachmagic does has his own thread. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=44096.0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Shulk has been released! Took longer then I thought to get that damn beam working... The other weapons, I may add them at a later date.