WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

This was made by merging parts of Frank West and John Marston, with texture and model edits.

Indiana Jones...  :srs:



I need to get a texture rip of his face from Staff Of Kings to finish him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Looks good... You said it has peices of John Marston? Does that mean you have his model and plan to do John one day?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 11, 2012, 10:45:28 PM
Looks good... You said it has peices of John Marston? Does that mean you have his model and plan to do John one day?

yeah i plan to import John some day. His model would fit in brawl its not as high poly as i thought itd be, in fact Frank West has a lot more vertices. John only has one texture, so filesize wouldnt be hard to slip by to get him in brawl.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


<_<

>_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that is all.

Quote from: Snoopy on April 12, 2012, 04:24:50 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Snoopy on April 12, 2012, 04:24:50 AM
<_<

>_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
School?

Either way, it's epic.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 12, 2012, 04:29:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I knew it.

to be fair, i've been working on Dixie since Jan.  it's just now that i've finally gotten her to a showable state.

Could probably do with closing her lips a bit more, but other than that IS GOOD

Quote from: Snoopy on April 12, 2012, 04:24:50 AM
<_<

>_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that is all.

That is epic sir. Cant wait for that to be on my SD card. :srs:

@ Thread

Indiana Jones now has a real face texture. it only took 2 hours of photoshopping.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



one-slot~
Stupid Tinypic :C

thats awsome  :happy:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: pikazz on April 12, 2012, 12:38:51 PM

one-slot~


When I see stuff like this, I slap myself for not thinking of it. xD

Looks great.

wow pikazz. i bet mariodk will be happy for this

too bad mario will be a statue... xD
but the concept is epic enough to have people overlooking that fact ^^

Quote from: pikazz on April 12, 2012, 12:38:51 PM

one-slot~
was so close to make a PSA for that with mario over Yoshi´s Wings so he can be animted too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later