WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Time for more Misc pics of Solidus, since I improved the shoulder rigging.











I want to do try to get a feature for these imports, hence one of the reasons why I'm still sitting on them.


Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

April 11, 2012, 12:49:55 AM #993 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:56:15 AM by Dr.
I think is PSA considering his body(waist) is not deformed now,  that and I read his thread just now :P
His texture looks pretty much the same sexy HD velen made....

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 11, 2012, 12:45:59 AM
New Texture?

Or new rig?
This is Classic Metal Sonic. The other one is Modern. that pic is just using Velen's texture

Megaman EXE preview >.>

custom model by yours truly and Dot

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Who is Megaman EXE going over ah?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2012, 02:50:01 AM
Who is Megaman EXE going over ah?

link >.>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

could the mini bomb go over links bomb?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 11, 2012, 03:09:03 AM
could the mini bomb go over links bomb?

i would do that BUT since links bomb is in the common 3 and my brawl crashes whenever i edit the common 3 it most likely wont happen...idk why my brawl crashes whenver i add somthing to it/edit it :oshi:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC™ on April 11, 2012, 02:00:22 AM
Megaman EXE preview >.>

custom model by yours truly and Dot


duuude.. this looks sweeEET. with his textures you can really SEE him now

the texture looks "Brawl Styled" right now. do you two plan to make him a ALT texture closer to the battle network game's and TV show's look? could make his white stripes on his body have a hint of blue/green in them instead of that grey/green. also, his suit should look nearly skin-tight, not baggy and shady.

like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nnngh.. that cyber sword.. looks very well built and textured. make sure to have the light beam part its own object and unaffected by lighting, it'll look badass in-game.

anyway, niice work. im watching this one closely

This. I can dig it. I can dig it a lot. This show was my childhood. I'll have to agree with Ramon, though. The texture looks BEAUTIFUL, but I'd prefer something less baggy. That's just the opinion of one dude though, lol!

Keep up the good work!


wow that is really cool i loved that show when i was a kid

you got my download 'cuase thats AWSOME!!!!!!!
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Dot's textures are just awesome :srs:
He knows Brawl-styled textures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]