WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 08, 2012, 08:57:27 AM
Why are the eyes narrower? It looks weird
have edited it already but just showing the eyes is animted and fingers is good rigged(in my option)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 07, 2012, 11:45:49 PM


Why Donald looks happy?

At the slightest hint of a fight,was with his characteristic anger

I want an angry Donald :af:

PS: do not rigging one can deny that you do a great

:kdance: Sorry for Google translator english :kdance:
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

Quote from: Flinter on April 08, 2012, 09:05:40 AM
Why Donald looks happy?

At the slightest hint of a fight,was with his characteristic anger

I want an angry Donald :af:

PS: do not rigging one can deny that you do a great

:kdance: Sorry for Google translator english :kdance:
that was how the model was but i think i will try to make a angry version soon later but i still have to fix afew thing first
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


mariodk is fixing ears and rigging
I've done luigi too and he's fixing him as well

mario bros and baby mario bros over ice climbers khat
and for the boomerang bros:

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this:

and for kirby's marth khat:

I worked hard on this stuff.
and I'm working on a tanooki mario model right now.

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I like the Sword Kirby hat. Gimmeh


I'm making a few versions of it (but only that most likely)
1 for sword psa
1 for marth
1 for noraml (sword over hammer, final cutter, and he always has the hat)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on April 08, 2012, 01:51:34 PM
'
angry version made now (but not sure it will work not tested ingame yet)
also if you know this pose i am going to animte it over one of luigi´s taunt or wins(possible the Side-taunt or Win1,3)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on April 08, 2012, 08:46:29 AM


Is that penguin still disappearing, even after all those times I told him not to play around, and to stay on his pool area and just shake his sides like he's supposed to? Damn it!



brawl texture made by StarWaffle



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks great
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Anivernage on April 09, 2012, 12:56:58 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that tail.... vertex it a bit so it's curved

What's that blue thing? :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


blue? i dont think there was anything blue in there do u mean the purple thing?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 09, 2012, 01:57:22 AM
blue? i dont think there was anything blue in there do u mean the purple thing?
Yea. I meant that.
I get colors like that confused :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]