WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

My god, that comparison. :patrick:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Flygon on December 31, 2013, 09:46:03 PM
Awesome!
I can make brawl (aka dull and pseudo-detailed) textures if you wish.

Oh yeah, I'm not death just sick :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Gotta love them normals.
Rig is almost done, just needs tweaks on the shoulders, dress and neck, plus hands of course. Goes over samus and I'll null the normals in-game.
no te gustan como se ven las texturas ahi? tanto trabajo que me costo editarlas yo </3(?) lol

hmm I wonder how much did you wield the model to make the normals look like that O_o

Alright doing this 64 styled ape.

Don't worry texture clamp will fix the repeating textures. ;) All you have to do is stare into those eyes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 02, 2014, 05:28:16 AM
Alright doing this 64 styled ape.

Don't worry texture clamp will fix the repeating textures. ;) All you have to do is stare into those eyes.

Is that from DK64?

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 02, 2014, 05:28:16 AM
Alright doing this 64 styled ape.

Don't worry texture clamp will fix the repeating textures. ;) All you have to do is stare into those eyes.
DK64 :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 02, 2014, 05:36:13 AM #12515 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:38:20 AM by Flygon
Quote from: Kyouma on January 01, 2014, 06:53:53 AM
no te gustan como se ven las texturas ahi? tanto trabajo que me costo editarlas yo </3(?) lol

hmm I wonder how much did you wield the model to make the normals look like that O_o
Que pedo eres kyouma :I creí que eras un weaboo cualquiera hasta que vi tu touhou xD
La verdad se ven bien asi, solo el pelo de Pico hazlo un poco mas como el de Arwin y ya.
[/spanish]
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Well DK did get buffer legs over the years, and this time I'm try to keep the proportions the same will only stretching to fit the bones. Doesn't look too bad, and rig should be quicker than most imports due to the lack of vertices.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 02, 2014, 05:28:16 AM
Alright doing this 64 styled ape.

Don't worry texture clamp will fix the repeating textures. ;) All you have to do is stare into those eyes.
*Golden Banana Obtained*
Deep Voices Chant: Donkey... Kong... Don-key Kong!
DK: Yeah!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

January 02, 2014, 06:34:51 AM #12518 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:42:01 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: Flygon on January 02, 2014, 05:36:13 AM
Que pedo eres kyouma :I creí que eras un weaboo cualquiera hasta que vi tu touhou xD
La verdad se ven bien asi, solo el pelo de Pico hazlo un poco mas como el de Arwin y ya.
[/spanish]
ewe pos si, ya lo hice de hecho y ya llevo todos los que he encontrado:
Eren - Link
Armin - Link
Mikasa - Marth
Levi - Marth
Annie - Marth
Erwin - Ike
Jean - Ike

Just Hanji Zoe for Link and Ouolo over Ike and Im done
but hanji's model download password has been changed   >:(

Satisfied with the rig.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 02, 2014, 04:57:17 PM
Satisfied with the rig.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.






Finished....but alas. the infamous C18 is causing me problems. CMPR loses transparency and other other options are too great of a size difference that clearly surpasses the size limit. HALP!  :oshi:

Also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 03, 2014, 02:23:37 AM
the infamous C18 is causing me problems. CMPR loses transparency and other other options are too great of a size difference that clearly surpasses the size limit. HALP!  :oshi:
The reason why I didnt bother myself alot with Diddy over DK and just inserted the textures as CMPR :v

Let me guess, you get random textures ingame? If so then make sure in the material you have the pallete the right texture, and only use a palent for the material's who's textures have a palate. It can be annoying for sure but once you get the hang of it and remember to insert palets in the materials, you can save decent amounts of file space.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 03, 2014, 03:42:28 AM
Let me guess, you get random textures ingame? If so then make sure in the material you have the pallete the right texture, and only use a palent for the material's who's textures have a palate. It can be annoying for sure but once you get the hang of it and remember to insert palets in the materials, you can save decent amounts of file space.
ah, didnt check that..

ah btw
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.