WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Thanks, I'll try and hmm, Kyouma, your hacks are filled with anime characters  :kdance: nice.

Btw, anyone else getting any texture glitches from importing models to Brawlbox v.69-v.71? could be that pallete thing or not. The texture for my Charizard were CMPR yet on certain stages he is messed up. Oddly enough it is fine in some stages like Poke Stadium 2


January 03, 2014, 02:18:53 PM #12526 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 03:06:26 PM by StupidMarioFan1
For my DK64, his mouth is filled with multiple copies of his tongue texture when using his final smash but is normal the rest of the time, I haven't taken into consideration about it possibly being from the new BrawlBox...also the lighting keeps pissing me off because the nose and eyes are either too dark or too bright, BUT this has only happen to me with using the new BrawlBox....how much should I bet that it'll work perfectly when I do it with v0.68d? :P
EDIT:
Yep multiple tongues during FS was a v0.71 thing cause it didn't happen with v0.68d.

Going to resize the texture so the shiny part is bigger like the original game, but the eyes and nose are finally working correctly, and the rig is excellent, not perfect because the tie detaches itself from the body a lot of times because of the rig, but it still looks great most of the time.

Post Merge: January 03, 2014, 03:05:48 PM

Alright time to make recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on January 03, 2014, 08:41:10 AM
Thanks, I'll try and hmm, Kyouma, your hacks are filled with anime characters  :kdance: nice.
When I like a serie, I try to make the whole cast. Because 1 single character is never enough for me. :J

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 03, 2014, 02:18:53 PM
For my DK64, his mouth is filled with multiple copies of his tongue texture when using his final smash but is normal the rest of the time, I haven't taken into consideration about it possibly being from the new BrawlBox...also the lighting keeps pissing me off because the nose and eyes are either too dark or too bright, BUT this has only happen to me with using the new BrawlBox....how much should I bet that it'll work perfectly when I do it with v0.68d? :P
EDIT:
Yep multiple tongues during FS was a v0.71 thing cause it didn't happen with v0.68d.

Going to resize the texture so the shiny part is bigger like the original game, but the eyes and nose are finally working correctly, and the rig is excellent, not perfect because the tie detaches itself from the body a lot of times because of the rig, but it still looks great most of the time.

Post Merge: January 03, 2014, 03:05:48 PM

Alright time to make recolors.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Finally someone is doing this! Instant download for me!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just look at how much different the two are.

This is a excellent example of how much the N64 grew between the two games.
Mario had a circle shadow, shading was determined by his polygon colors, he was singlebinded to his bones, he had multiple hands and heads.
Donkey Kong had actual rigging so he would bend in animations, his shading was determined by the level, he had one head and the texture for his eyes was just swapped in parts of animations, he had textures that revolved around the camera, but he still had a circle shadow. He actually didn't have eye movement (I think Conker's Bad Fur Day may have been the only N64 game with that feature, man that game was like the bridge between the N64 and GameCube in terms of features) but I wanted him to have them to make up for the lose of eyelids.
Anyways recolors anyone?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

next we need 64 diddy, then 64 lanky, then 64 tiny (over Ness or Lucas perhaps?), then 64 Chunky (over... CF (jk) I mean DK)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Woa, does that dong have specs?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Kyouma Got through half and began crying, didn't turn it off because it was already too late. I don't know if I'll think of DK's DK64 sounds the same ever again.
@Bad Box Art Mega Man I'm planning on Diddy, already got the Peanut Popguns and Jetpack ripped, no idea who do Lanky over except for a custom PSA. Tiny could be over a small character, maybe Peach with a size mod because of her voice, and a custom PSA so I can have the hair and the arms rigged. Chunky would be over DK but CF would be amazing with the Chuck Norris PSA and the Disco Chunky as an alt. 8), I'd like Krusha, you know the Multiplayer only guy who you unlock.....over DK. I actually wanted to do him over DK's subspace form but N64 emulators or the roms I have don't like multiplayer because I can't seem to select it even if I have more controllers configured. :P Once Tabuu finishes his K Rool beta/final I'll get K Rool over him...once I get the model. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 03, 2014, 08:21:57 PM
Do not watch this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Everyone should watch this, Koyuma. What are you talking about?

The Dongs need to be expanded!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 03, 2014, 08:46:03 PM
@Bad Box Art Mega Man I'm planning on Diddy, already got the Peanut Popguns and Jetpack ripped, no idea who do Lanky over except for a custom PSA. Tiny could be over a small character, maybe Peach with a size mod because of her voice, and a custom PSA so I can have the hair and the arms rigged. Chunky would be over DK but CF would be amazing with the Chuck Norris PSA and the Disco Chunky as an alt. 8), I'd like Krusha, you know the Multiplayer only guy who you unlock.....over DK. I actually wanted to do him over DK's subspace form but N64 emulators or the roms I have don't like multiplayer because I can't seem to select it even if I have more controllers configured. :P Once Tabuu finishes his K Rool beta/final I'll get K Rool over him...once I get the model. lol
there was a lanky over diddy hack; does nicely.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

his jaw doesn tlook right...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Unless I'm mistaken Lanky's arms actually twice as long as Diddy's so they probably didn't vertex that to keep the rigging of the fingers and it was before bone edits became an easy thing (Or easier than back in 2011), but I'd like to not have Lanky's arms go through the floor most of the time, and it'd be a bit hard to get him upside down and still be decently rigged, or not have most of his body rigged to one bone. A custom PSA would be the best thing.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Now with karate wearings.

He also fits perfectly over luigi!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 03, 2014, 09:42:30 PM
Unless I'm mistaken Lanky's arms actually twice as long as Diddy's so they probably didn't vertex that to keep the rigging of the fingers and it was before bone edits became an easy thing (Or easier than back in 2011), but I'd like to not have Lanky's arms go through the floor most of the time, and it'd be a bit hard to get him upside down and still be decently rigged, or not have most of his body rigged to one bone. A custom PSA would be the best thing.

this makes me mad that sakurai didn't put in a character with humungous arms XD

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on January 03, 2014, 09:46:58 PM
Now with karate wearings.

He also fits perfectly over luigi!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

more sony exclusives on the vault means more effort put into hacking. why sony? why must you make yer games hard to rip from?!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

looks better then mines already XD

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]