WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

what is this? a perverted censored otaku room? well, it seems so.. but lets look closer..


lets zoom in a bit...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 04, 2014, 04:55:02 AM
what is this? a perverted censored otaku room? well, it seems so.. but lets look closer..

I can't say that this isn't impressive. Very nicely done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost finished with Fawful

and check out his replacement for Ness's bat

Still got to fix up the rig a little bit more, and give his vacuum helmet some transparency and specs.

July 04, 2014, 10:12:53 PM #15228 Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:01:08 AM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Progress 1
[spoiler]


Progress 2
[spoiler]



Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 04, 2014, 06:22:51 PM
Almost finished with Fawful

and check out his replacement for Ness's bat

Still got to fix up the rig a little bit more, and give his vacuum helmet some transparency and specs.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

July 05, 2014, 12:55:04 AM #15231 Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:02:50 AM by russmarrs2
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 05, 2014, 12:03:21 AM

XD, glad to hear you're excited for him.
BTW, do you guys know if it is possible or how to give a reflective texture to a blended transparency object?

not even 1 day has passed and I already finished another stage



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 04, 2014, 11:56:35 PM
Mega Gardevoir?!

Not quite yet, it's only Gallade XD. I feel as though the Gardevoir over Zelda really needed it's counterpart to be in Smash.


heh heh heh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 05, 2014, 04:31:30 PM
heh heh heh
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Could you send me a copy of that? I want to use it as a basis for a custom model...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 05, 2014, 05:07:17 PM
Could you send me a copy of that? I want to use it as a basis for a custom model...
Mega Sceptile I assume?

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 05, 2014, 05:10:43 PM
Mega Sceptile I assume?

Actually...Both Sceptile and Mega Scept, I intend to make new models from scratch, been having a difficult time with it though.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 05, 2014, 05:16:16 PM #15238 Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:17:36 PM by russmarrs2
Ah, ok. I'm still working on it though, so I'll send it when I'm finished. Plus, this guy was LOTS of work to make look like that :notimp: which is the reason nobody has really ripped him before. I may intend on doing grovyle as well, but I'm not sure yet...

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 05, 2014, 05:16:16 PM
Ah, ok. I'm still working on it though, so I'll send it when I'm finished. Plus, this guy was LOTS of work to make look like that :notimp: which is the reason nobody has really ripped him before.

Yeah, I figure. Trying to model him from scratch hasn't been a walk in the park either.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302