Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4660318 times)
Turb0k
Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15210 on: July 03, 2014, 06:58:01 PM »

Thanks to Nano for fixing the materials.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15211 on: July 03, 2014, 07:51:57 PM »

...Eh, thought I may as well post this here.
    BEHOLD SCARF LINK. No, not Hyrule Warriors Link... Just Twilight Princess Link with a scarf.
    Started on this before that Hyrule Warriors Link fad started a few weeks ago, my interest in this kinda plummeted when I saw millions of Hyrule Warriors Link hacks being posted, even though they were all the freaking same... But I may as well try finishing it.
    To do? Fix them eyes, they're kinda creepy.
    Change the UV of the scarf at the back, or just use a seperate texture for it...

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15212 on: July 03, 2014, 08:07:27 PM »

Better prepare yourself. Noobs are gonna take your mod, give it a crappy retexture, then call it "Hyrule Warriors Link".
    « Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:11:32 PM by Chaos_Knight » Logged

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15213 on: July 03, 2014, 08:11:39 PM »

Could always abandon it to avoid the inevitable stupidity. *Headdesk*

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15214 on: July 03, 2014, 08:16:45 PM »

Could always abandon it to avoid the inevitable stupidity. *Headdesk*

-and people wonder why the people who make those "crappy retextures" stay crappy.

We never really actively give critiques to those people, if we did that, they could improve...-if we don't outright bash the [censored] out of them >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15215 on: July 03, 2014, 08:25:48 PM »

-and people wonder why the people who make those "crappy retextures" stay crappy. We never really actively give critiques to those people, if we did that, they could improve...-if we don't outright bash the [censored] out of them >_>
    I can't critique, I'm terrible at it... Which is one of the reasons I've given up on trying to critique anything.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Active Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15216 on: July 03, 2014, 08:26:56 PM »

Why...Why does he not have a Keyblade?  AWESOME 2.0!

should I? it might look odd. I might add it in and have 3 versions. 1 with Keyblade out the entire time, 1 for FS eyes, and 1 without it.

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15217 on: July 03, 2014, 08:30:00 PM »

-and people wonder why the people who make those "crappy retextures" stay crappy.

We never really actively give critiques to those people, if we did that, they could improve...-if we don't outright bash the [censored] out of them >_>

That would take too long, imagine all of the Sonic Fan characters out there roaming the Vault. I mean, I found something interesting to "avoid" recoloring and renaming, however, I'm almost sure it is against the rules. My Marth over Ike rig works perfectly well in game. The cape gave me problems so I cloned it in BB, saved, opened back up, and the file is internally corrupted. However, I can no longer edit that file and neither can anyone else. Although, textures can still be stolen.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #15218 on: July 03, 2014, 08:32:32 PM »

Better prepare yourself. Noobs are gonna take your mod, give it a crappy retexture, then call it "Hyrule Warriors Link".
    You're gif of Sakurai makes that comment so much better. xD Anyways I guess that's one bright side to my hacks being underrated, don't get a bunch of crappy retextures, any recolors that are made for my hacks are actually good ones. It's a bittersweet feeling. lol

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15219 on: July 03, 2014, 08:33:18 PM »

should I? it might look odd. I might add it in and have 3 versions. 1 with Keyblade out the entire time, 1 for FS eyes, and 1 without it.

I would say attach them to his back, but that was never a style in KH. You should give him multiple Keyblades floating around him in Super form.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15220 on: July 03, 2014, 08:38:38 PM »

That would take too long, imagine all of the Sonic Fan characters out there roaming the Vault. I mean, I found something interesting to "avoid" recoloring and renaming, however, I'm almost sure it is against the rules. My Marth over Ike rig works perfectly well in game. The cape gave me problems so I cloned it in BB, saved, opened back up, and the file is internally corrupted. However, I can no longer edit that file and neither can anyone else. Although, textures can still be stolen.

Except it wouldn't take too long because you assume I mean critiquing every single person on the vault. Which I didn't. I mean find a random person and give them a critique.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

russmarrs2
    Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Starstormer Renowned Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15221 on: July 03, 2014, 09:35:53 PM »

How do you symmetry weld two objects without actually having to attach the two?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #15222 on: July 03, 2014, 09:38:08 PM »

Huge thanks to Mewtwo2000 for helping me with the materials, due to failing to make the stage brighter, I actually realized that this looks better a bit dark since it fits the atmosphere.

The Green Lava between the rocks moves around, and yah this baby is practically ready for release. I really just need to make the images for the Stage Select Screen and take pictures....oh and make Rainbow Bowser's CSP & Battle Portrait since I'm releasing the two as a pair.
    How do you symmetry weld two objects without actually having to attach the two?

I know selecting the two objects and adding the EditNormals will effect both, but then it's the painful process of fixing them yourself. (Great method if you're a perfectionist. Tongue) It might be the only way since I know attempting the Smooth and Welder doesn't smooth the lines in between the two objects, just makes everything else smooth. Undecided

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

russmarrs2
    Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Starstormer Renowned Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15223 on: July 03, 2014, 10:29:12 PM »

I know selecting the two objects and adding the EditNormals will effect both, but then it's the painful process of fixing them yourself. (Great method if you're a perfectionist. Tongue) It might be the only way since I know attempting the Smooth and Welder doesn't smooth the lines in between the two objects, just makes everything else smooth. Undecided
    Ok, thanks Grin

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15224 on: July 03, 2014, 10:51:16 PM »

Huge thanks to Mewtwo2000 for helping me with the materials, due to failing to make the stage brighter, I actually realized that this looks better a bit dark since it fits the atmosphere.

The Green Lava between the rocks moves around, and yah this baby is practically ready for release. I really just need to make the images for the Stage Select Screen and take pictures....oh and make Rainbow Bowser's CSP & Battle Portrait since I'm releasing the two as a pair.I know selecting the two objects and adding the EditNormals will effect both, but then it's the painful process of fixing them yourself. (Great method if you're a perfectionist. Tongue) It might be the only way since I know attempting the Smooth and Welder doesn't smooth the lines in between the two objects, just makes everything else smooth. Undecided

this is the stage of my dreams
    waiting to see how it differs from mewtwos version

Pages:  1 ... 1012 1013 1014 [1015] 1016 1017 1018 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: