Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1058 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 1064 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4667709 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #15900 on: August 14, 2014, 10:29:35 PM »

Is that really from Ocarina Of Time 3D!? Shocked
    Yes, yes it is. I didn't rip the files though.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #15901 on: August 14, 2014, 11:10:21 PM »

Yes, yes it is. I didn't rip the files though.
    If you need help with anything.... Wink

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15902 on: August 15, 2014, 12:05:17 AM »

I'm sure someone will figure out what this is before I finish building the mesh.

Edit:

Right?
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 01:26:22 AM by Eternal Yoshi » Logged

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #15903 on: August 15, 2014, 08:21:27 AM »

If you need help with anything.... Wink

Yeah, what he said.  Grin

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15904 on: August 15, 2014, 08:48:28 AM »

Any specific characters, course I might not find them due to how their names are, Darunia is hidden somewhere with a name that is nothing like his. Tongue Did find Saria, both Zeldas, Malons, Rutos, Ganondorfs, all three horses (Epona, Ganondorf's horse and Zelda's horse, they're not just recolors) and Adult Link as well, however they don't have any expressions for some reason, wish I knew where those were or how to get them. Sad
    Also this does not mean I can get models from any other 3ds game, found a guy who had the oot 3d files and a program to view and rip the models.
    Just needed to point that out before people started asking for models from games that I can't get models from. Wish a 3ds emulator wasn't so impossible to get, any actual ones require surveys and that crap in order to get. not impressed

Post Merge: August 15, 2014, 09:58:32 AM
    Still had to delete most of the other objects and need to position and resize him to fit Toon Link (which I'll be make a wifi version and bone edit for the legs & feet) but he's coming along nicely. Glad I was able to reposition his eyes and mouth because they, like the weapons, were repositioned when imported into 3ds Max, if you compare this with the earier preview you'd notice that his shields and swords are in different places.
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:58:32 AM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

russmarrs2
    Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Starstormer Renowned Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15905 on: August 15, 2014, 02:37:27 PM »

Did you find him on Maco64 or Zelda64?

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15906 on: August 15, 2014, 03:03:09 PM »

I'll just leave this here, and while this isn't a pic of BB or 3ds Max, I do have this model and will be over Toon Link.

Also have a couple other models like....every model in the game, including a few unused ones that are leftovers from the N64 version. Im srs here But his other eye and mouth textures didn't export so I'm having to make those myself based off pics of the game, the eyes were easy but the mouth is going to take a bit more work. Tongue

Wouldn't mind getting Saria and the Kokiri with orange hair, to be honest. Wink

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15907 on: August 15, 2014, 03:39:43 PM »

Did you find him on Maco64 or Zelda64?

Yes it's the Zelda64 thread named "someboddy help import oot3ds Ault link in zelda 64 debug rom"
    Wouldn't mind getting Saria and the Kokiri with orange hair, to be honest. Wink

By orange hair do you Mido (the guy who's a jerk and doesn't let you get into the Deku Tree without gear or let you through the Lost Woods without playing Saria's Song) or one of the other Kokiri? To avoid filling up the WIP Thread, PM me for characters you'd like to import.
    Also, here's a preview of the Fixed Legs version, will make him smooth and fix the textures. The feet don't go into the ground that badly, so it does look pretty decent. Smiley I point this out because I used the ToeN bones to move the knee and feet bones up, which TL uses his toes in a good amount of animations.

Again, I'm making a Wifi-Safe version, the fixed legs probably wouldn't mess with competitive gameplay too much since the feet hitboxes are only slightly higher than normal and none of the important bone indexes have been changed, but I know that could still causes issues on wifi anyways so that's why I'm making the other version.
    Oh yah sub versions (Deku Shield, Hylian Shield, No Shield, Goron Bracelet, No Goron Bracelet)
    Hylian Shield will only be on his back because it's too big and heavy for him to use as a kid, also will be replacing the other weapons in the FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac. Wink

russmarrs2
    Extreme Kitten

Wahaa...

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Starstormer Renowned Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15908 on: August 15, 2014, 04:50:50 PM »

lol, yeah. He's going to look awesome in Brawl.

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15909 on: August 15, 2014, 07:14:57 PM »

Wish a 3ds emulator wasn't so impossible to get, any actual ones require surveys and that crap in order to get. not impressed
    There are no actual ones. And anything that has a survey is either fake or not worth it. Be glad you get the OoT models, and keep working on that nice looking link.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15910 on: August 15, 2014, 07:26:26 PM »

I just hope them normals gets fixed

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15911 on: August 15, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »

I just hope them normals gets fixed
    will make him smooth and fix the textures.
    Love how I put that part in a different color and it didn't do anything. -_- If that came off rude, I apologize it just isn't the first time that I said that I'd fix the normals in an import and someone said to fix them or hoped they'd get fixed. I'm also a little tired from checking all the files and making a text file saying which character/enemy/boss/item is in what file. *goes back to working on that list*

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15912 on: August 15, 2014, 09:02:31 PM »

Love how I put that part in a different color and it didn't do anything. -_- If that came off rude, I apologize it just isn't the first time that I said that I'd fix the normals in an import and someone said to fix them or hoped they'd get fixed. I'm also a little tired from checking all the files and making a text file saying which character/enemy/boss/item is in what file. *goes back to working on that list*
    That list is for Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, no?

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #15913 on: August 15, 2014, 09:04:25 PM »

No for the OoT 3D files so I can navigate them since lots of the files' names don't make sense or are completely different from the actual name, like Darunia, his file name is nothing like his actual name because I still haven't found him. Tongue
    EDIT: Found him. Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 09:17:50 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15914 on: August 16, 2014, 03:22:24 AM »

i'd love to see the beast ganon model...

Pages:  1 ... 1058 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 1064 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: