WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 03:58:21 PM
I really don't see much of a female in him.

What did you do, add boobs? That doesn't make him a woman.

I know many dudes with man tits, so what's the point?

As weird as it sounds, he should have curves, different legs, and the torso of a woman, which is way different.


Probably will use Zelda's face then, again an easy edit.
For the waist and hips I guess a little vertexing will be needed, will probably use ZSS as a base for the legs and waist, that's how I vertexed the chest in.

I'll probably do away with the belt, and the chainmail armor on the lower tunic.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 11, 2012, 04:29:39 PM

Probably will use Zelda's face then, again an easy edit.
For the waist and hips I guess a little vertexing will be needed, will probably use ZSS as a base for the legs and waist, that's how I vertexed the chest in.

I'll probably do away with the belt, and the chainmail armor on the lower tunic.

Alright cool, there ya go. Hope my feedback helped. ;)


burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

May 11, 2012, 05:08:51 PM #1548 Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:29:18 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Velen on May 11, 2012, 03:34:19 PM
Are you...? Seriously making Iris? o.o

. . .

Sweet. Mother. Of. Awesome...

. . .
What about Digger Armor Roll? *SHOT!!*
lol, calm down Velen. ^^'

Ok, I'm glad I requested Iris to be made. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 04:32:44 PM
Alright cool, there ya go. Hope my feedback helped. ;)
Yeah it did :P namely because it was ACTUAL feedback and not the usual trolling I get >_>
I swear, it's like every other idea I have lol

If someone would make me a model of the sword that zelda has from Twilight Princess (She only has it in a cutscene I think, except I think ganondorf uses it when he takes control of her.) that would be nice, I could put it on marth or ike then XD and make my psa idea awesome :D

May 11, 2012, 05:53:24 PM #1550 Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:55:09 PM by ExorcistRain
http://www.mediafire.com/?gdujpjdrz67r5k3,o3l6y9vj2g5fgr4,481i017rx1fiqfu
There. Zelda's sword straight from the game.
No one comments about Oshawott :<

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 11, 2012, 05:53:24 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?gdujpjdrz67r5k3,o3l6y9vj2g5fgr4,481i017rx1fiqfu
There. Zelda's sword straight from the game.
No one comments about Oshawott :<

Kinda need the textures for the .DAE and the import? XP
Thanks though, I still need an idea for the shield...maybe the mirror of Twilight? Or No Shield at all?

And small update, let me know if you think the torso looks a bit more female.




Time to work on making the legs feminine....will probably use ZSS as a base again XD

That face seems kinda small...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Eh, it's meant to be kinda small. I'm not too picky on details like that XP

O_O...

Quote from: ExorcistRain on May 11, 2012, 05:07:11 PM

Did anyone else not notice the Oshawott?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Nice! That looks more like a female Link now.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on May 11, 2012, 06:38:43 PM
Did anyone else not notice the Oshawott?
I did. I just didn't know what to say about it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 06:53:12 PM
Nice! That looks more like a female Link now.

Thanks, got my hands on zelda's sword from Twilight Princess too =3
The legs are all that's left.
I still need an idea for the shield.

Maybe just use the Magic Armor Link's shield?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 11, 2012, 06:58:12 PM
Thanks, got my hands on zelda's sword from Twilight Princess too =3
The legs are all that's left.
I still need an idea for the shield.

Maybe just use the Magic Armor Link's shield?

Yes sir. I saw that ExorcistRain posted it.

No clue either, but the Magic Armor shield sounds like a good idea actually.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2012, 07:15:06 PM
Yes sir. I saw that ExorcistRain posted it.

No clue either, but the Magic Armor shield sounds like a good idea actually.
Yeah, it's colors would match the sword a lot better since it's not the master sword.

I'll probably have to think of something for the boomerang, or leave it as is. Hookshot IDK since I rarely use it XD