WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

That makes so much more sense now! Thank you for enlightening me.  :P

Quote from: Segtendo on December 02, 2014, 05:10:03 AM
I hope that is still possible to rig.
it most-likely is... but also very likely to have quite a bit of clipping (at least when flying)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

The more I look at it the more things I see...
Like Goku's clothes...
and is that Mewtwo's tail?...
lol

I don't remember the final version, is there a pic of it?

December 02, 2014, 05:23:44 AM #17179 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:35:20 AM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
somewhere WAY back in this thread. maybe Kage Ryu still has it. otherwise, you could always go on a treasure hunt thru the thread. :/

EDIT: found it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

My reaction to that...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 02, 2014, 07:48:42 AM #17181 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 07:50:39 AM by Kage Ryu
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 02, 2014, 05:06:16 AM
back when greninja was revealed, quite a few people started uploading greninja hacks. we joked how overrated it was becoming, then Kage Ryu put shadow the hedgehog's head and shoes onto him. eventually, we kept on saying more overrated hacks on the vault, continually adding them to the monstrosity. thus was born the most overrated character in history, 2nd only to Sora from Kingdom Hearts
the version you see is an incomplete version of the final model, which had zero's arms, lloyd irving's sword belt and mega man's buster over pit's bow. cant remember what was over the shield.
Nope, that part wasn't me. Pretty sure it was Demon of Elru that did that and everything up to the image he posted. I only added the stuff after that (Little Mac shorts, Lloyd's swords, Zero's hands, Young Link's shield).

And yes, I still have the model of that abomination. I had also added Mega Man's Mega Buster and Naruto's Rasenshuriken, but those were on hidden layers because they cover up the right arm.

It's still not rigged. I had lost interest a long time ago because my motivation is equivalent to a goldfish's attention span.

I'm no longer employed, so technically I have a lot of free time now, but I don't want to promise anything and get people's hopes up.


Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on December 02, 2014, 05:23:44 AM
somewhere WAY back in this thread. maybe Kage Ryu still has it. otherwise, you could always go on a treasure hunt thru the thread. :/

EDIT: found it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm...would it be possible to throw a FNaF head on that model? I mean it's a combination of all extremely popular internet characters, and FNaF is a major hit at the moment, so it'd make sense. Oh yah, is Vegeta's scouter on that thing? It should be if it isn't already. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i never made this abomination, and it's not about internet overratedness; it's about kcmm hack overratedness.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

December 03, 2014, 02:48:31 AM #17184 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 12:24:10 PM by Kage Ryu
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 03, 2014, 01:48:23 AM
Hmm...would it be possible to throw a FNaF head on that model? I mean it's a combination of all extremely popular internet characters, and FNaF is a major hit at the moment, so it'd make sense. Oh yah, is Vegeta's scouter on that thing? It should be if it isn't already. xD
Had to look up what that was, but...[grumpycatno.jpg]. Also that became popular well after the time this started.
And also has more to do with the internet in general than KCMM, as BBA Mega Man pointed out. This is a convoluted mess of overdone Brawl mods.

I think I had planned on adding Vegeta's scouter, though, but I think I was going to stop there.
Also. Kage Ryu has started finished rigging. The hell are you doing did you just do, Kage. Whyyy, Kage, whyyy?


Let's get Funky ;)

[spoiler]



December 03, 2014, 06:27:37 PM #17186 Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 06:46:21 PM by TurboChaos
Marx now fully T-posed


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 01, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on December 02, 2014, 12:39:22 AM
The Shygirl design was by an artist that goes by minus8.

*googles minus8*

Love'n the human look of the Mario enemies, digg'n your 3D model more :D

To soon to ask, but will the other shygals be made into 3D representations of minus8's art and animations?


18+ website/ but only posting the relevant and tame.
Dance Party
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario Kart 8 DLC Bundle: $11.99!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hoooray!!Female shy guy :3 I need the female Koopa

I would post on the WIP thread with hacks I'm working on, but I'll wait a bit longer as KC-MM's host sucks big time and they don't know how to run a site worth crap.