Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4669112 times)
Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17205 on: December 06, 2014, 11:00:31 PM »

So a little project I took up. I plan on creating all of the Koopalings over Bowser, using Nanobud's Bowser Jr. body as a base. I cannot for the life of me Brawl-style her texture on her head. Would anyone be willing to help me do that?
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:27:56 PM by Pichi-Hime » Logged

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #17206 on: December 06, 2014, 11:50:38 PM »

So a little project I took up. I plan on creating all of the Koopalings over Bowser, using his body as a base. I cannot for the life of me Brawl-style her texture on her head. Would anyone be willing to help me do that?

I waited too damn long, I had this idea a while back...or more so the envisioned adult versions that would've taken place in Super Mario Universe. Yah that head will need a bit of work to remap in order for it to be brawl-styled. I sadly don't have this talent. Otherwise it looks good. Will you need help with anything else? *cough* *cough* importing the others and getting the eyes to work *cough* *cough*

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #17207 on: December 07, 2014, 12:34:46 AM »

meh, nevermind the MeMeMe girl, Ive got something more interesting to work in

Needs moar Mai and her big tatas.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Mansta8
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Stack Smash Team Favorite'd Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat

« Reply #17208 on: December 07, 2014, 04:38:39 AM »

Making a better version of Robot Ness, I felt like I needed to do something with him with my newer experience. I just need to make some more textures and fix up his hands, not sure what else I should do before I rig though.
    « Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:39:43 AM by Mansta8 » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17209 on: December 07, 2014, 07:15:44 AM »

Needs moar Mai and her big tatas.
    yep, over sheik soon too

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

AKA Mougeki Mero (Retired/Doing mods for Personal)

• Awards Heart Container >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17210 on: December 07, 2014, 08:20:14 AM »

something I am working on, now that I learned how to rip from GC games...

Granfalloon
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17211 on: December 07, 2014, 08:56:21 AM »

Making a better version of Robot Ness, I felt like I needed to do something with him with my newer experience. I just need to make some more textures and fix up his hands, not sure what else I should do before I rig though.

Oh fantastic! One of my favorite skins ever Cheesy! I'm not sure what more you could add, the gauge on the front, arm details and port details on the back are great additions though. Maybe the eyes could be more than textures? I'm not sure exactly what though.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17212 on: December 07, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »

I waited too damn long, I had this idea a while back...or more so the envisioned adult versions that would've taken place in Super Mario Universe. Yah that head will need a bit of work to remap in order for it to be brawl-styled. I sadly don't have this talent. Otherwise it looks good. Will you need help with anything else? *cough* *cough* importing the others and getting the eyes to work *cough* *cough*
    Ah, I was afraid I'd have to remap it...but I think I can do it. And yes! I'd love help getting the eyes to work, and someone to import the others as well~ PM me when you can, and then we'll talk about them lol.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17213 on: December 07, 2014, 10:33:28 AM »

something I am working on, now that I learned how to rip from GC games...

Lovely.
    Ah, I was afraid I'd have to remap it...but I think I can do it. And yes! I'd love help getting the eyes to work, and someone to import the others as well~ PM me when you can, and then we'll talk about them lol.

Will do.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17214 on: December 07, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »

Lovely.

I will also rip Mario (the Beta one)....but I don't know if I will rig him just yet hehe

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17215 on: December 07, 2014, 11:30:41 AM »

I will also rip Mario (the Beta one)....but I don't know if I will rig him just yet hehe
    Beta Mario? What does that one look like? I already did the normal/final SMS Mario so I'm curious to know what the beta one looks like.

Ashley and Red
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17216 on: December 07, 2014, 12:09:24 PM »

ah, no, it is your final one...Actually, I mistook it by the same model that is used as beta in Mario Galaxy, but as you did this one, there is no sense on make it again :/

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17217 on: December 07, 2014, 12:33:51 PM »

ah, no, it is your final one...Actually, I mistook it by the same model that is used as beta in Mario Galaxy, but as you did this one, there is no sense on make it again :/
    Ah okay, well good thing I pointed that out. lol Anyways can't wait for SMS Peach. Smiley

ShadowLuigi~NG~
    Lol Kitten

I make mods and mod accessories

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Panic! Heart Container

« Reply #17218 on: December 07, 2014, 12:39:03 PM »

As many wise kc-mm veterans say, "One more wouldn't hurt".

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #17219 on: December 07, 2014, 12:45:39 PM »

As many wise kc-mm veterans say, "One more wouldn't hurt".
    And then the second Shadow the Hedghog hack was made and look where we are now. lol But in all seriousness this is true, I'm just little conflicted because it was my first import I ever made, and due to how low the vertex count was, there isn't much that can be done better with the rig. So because of this, I don't really see a reason for a new SMS Mario besides different alternate costumes, but I already made a Sunglasses version and a Sunglass & Tropical Shirt version in the download. :\ The "Luigi" version could be done better, and the normals on his capless hair could as well, but that's about it except maybe raise the arms a little bit. They were a little low, but they weren't as bad as the original SM64 Mario import where the arms were a whole arm's height below the bones.

Pages:  1 ... 1145 1146 1147 [1148] 1149 1150 1151 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: