WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 07, 2014, 06:00:31 AM #17205 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 11:27:56 PM by Pichi-Hime
[spoiler]



So a little project I took up. I plan on creating all of the Koopalings over Bowser, using Nanobud's Bowser Jr. body as a base. I cannot for the life of me Brawl-style her texture on her head. Would anyone be willing to help me do that?
[spoiler]

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 07, 2014, 06:00:31 AM
[spoiler]



So a little project I took up. I plan on creating all of the Koopalings over Bowser, using his body as a base. I cannot for the life of me Brawl-style her texture on her head. Would anyone be willing to help me do that?
[spoiler]

I waited too damn long, I had this idea a while back...or more so the envisioned adult versions that would've taken place in Super Mario Universe. Yah that head will need a bit of work to remap in order for it to be brawl-styled. I sadly don't have this talent. Otherwise it looks good. Will you need help with anything else? *cough* *cough* importing the others and getting the eyes to work *cough* *cough*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 06, 2014, 05:33:40 PM
meh, nevermind the MeMeMe girl, Ive got something more interesting to work in

Needs moar Mai and her big tatas.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 07, 2014, 11:38:39 AM #17208 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 11:39:43 AM by Mansta8
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Making a better version of Robot Ness, I felt like I needed to do something with him with my newer experience. I just need to make some more textures and fix up his hands, not sure what else I should do before I rig though.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 07, 2014, 07:34:46 AM
Needs moar Mai and her big tatas.
yep, over sheik soon too

something I am working on, now that I learned how to rip from GC games...


Quote from: Mansta8 on December 07, 2014, 11:38:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Making a better version of Robot Ness, I felt like I needed to do something with him with my newer experience. I just need to make some more textures and fix up his hands, not sure what else I should do before I rig though.
Oh fantastic! One of my favorite skins ever :D! I'm not sure what more you could add, the gauge on the front, arm details and port details on the back are great additions though. Maybe the eyes could be more than textures? I'm not sure exactly what though.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 07, 2014, 06:50:38 AM
I waited too damn long, I had this idea a while back...or more so the envisioned adult versions that would've taken place in Super Mario Universe. Yah that head will need a bit of work to remap in order for it to be brawl-styled. I sadly don't have this talent. Otherwise it looks good. Will you need help with anything else? *cough* *cough* importing the others and getting the eyes to work *cough* *cough*
Ah, I was afraid I'd have to remap it...but I think I can do it. And yes! I'd love help getting the eyes to work, and someone to import the others as well~ PM me when you can, and then we'll talk about them lol.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 03:20:14 PM
something I am working on, now that I learned how to rip from GC games...


Lovely.
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on December 07, 2014, 05:20:00 PM
Ah, I was afraid I'd have to remap it...but I think I can do it. And yes! I'd love help getting the eyes to work, and someone to import the others as well~ PM me when you can, and then we'll talk about them lol.
Will do.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 07, 2014, 05:33:28 PM
Lovely.

I will also rip Mario (the Beta one)....but I don't know if I will rig him just yet hehe

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 05:36:37 PM
I will also rip Mario (the Beta one)....but I don't know if I will rig him just yet hehe
Beta Mario? What does that one look like? I already did the normal/final SMS Mario so I'm curious to know what the beta one looks like.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ah, no, it is your final one...Actually, I mistook it by the same model that is used as beta in Mario Galaxy, but as you did this one, there is no sense on make it again :/

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 07:09:24 PM
ah, no, it is your final one...Actually, I mistook it by the same model that is used as beta in Mario Galaxy, but as you did this one, there is no sense on make it again :/
Ah okay, well good thing I pointed that out. lol Anyways can't wait for SMS Peach. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 07, 2014, 07:09:24 PM
ah, no, it is your final one...Actually, I mistook it by the same model that is used as beta in Mario Galaxy, but as you did this one, there is no sense on make it again :/

As many wise kc-mm veterans say, "One more wouldn't hurt".


Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 07, 2014, 07:39:03 PM
As many wise kc-mm veterans say, "One more wouldn't hurt".
And then the second Shadow the Hedghog hack was made and look where we are now. lol But in all seriousness this is true, I'm just little conflicted because it was my first import I ever made, and due to how low the vertex count was, there isn't much that can be done better with the rig. So because of this, I don't really see a reason for a new SMS Mario besides different alternate costumes, but I already made a Sunglasses version and a Sunglass & Tropical Shirt version in the download. :\ The "Luigi" version could be done better, and the normals on his capless hair could as well, but that's about it except maybe raise the arms a little bit. They were a little low, but they weren't as bad as the original SM64 Mario import where the arms were a whole arm's height below the bones.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.