WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 18, 2014, 09:56:58 PM
the deal is that tabuu hates mario strikers
Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 18, 2014, 09:21:16 PM
Girls have curves tee-hee hehehe :P
And for that exact reason, if I recall.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

December 19, 2014, 01:03:24 PM #17401 Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:50:24 PM by Ashley and Red
This came beaultiful...



Post Merge: December 19, 2014, 02:50:24 PM

Post merge , lol

somehing I was working on, but left it because the poly count...I dont know if will work in game :(


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

16,000 polys is fine, but is kinda pushing it a little.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 19, 2014, 02:58:21 PM
16,000 polys is fine, but is kinda pushing it a little.

In BB, the animations slow down, but if it is fine, i will keep like that. I needed o cut her hair half. It wa 20.000 before the cut

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 19, 2014, 01:03:24 PMsomehing I was working on, but left it because the poly count...I dont know if will work in game :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that hair looks familiar.. who is her?

Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 19, 2014, 03:16:50 PM
that hair looks familiar.. who is her?
Mary from Ib, but I use Marisa Kirisames's hair

ahh thats why I said that hair looked familiar lol
btw I think I forgot to post this here


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I barely watched Digimon, and I still find Digimon Trainer bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Gamidame_K on December 19, 2014, 04:02:22 PM
btw I think I forgot to post this here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow! That looks awesome! The leg rigging looks a little funky... but other than that amazing! will download :P

Quote from: Segtendo on December 19, 2014, 04:51:27 PM
I barely watched Digimon, and I still find Digimon Trainer bad-ass.
yes they are, I personally preffer digimon over pokemon
Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 19, 2014, 06:16:21 PM
Wow! That looks awesome! The leg rigging looks a little funky... but other than that amazing! will download :P
I first wanted to sizemod the legs and rig them properly but that affected the tail fire bone's index and couldnt be removed
so I had to rig them like this to keep thy index intact, so it couldnt be helped, anyway thank you

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 19, 2014, 01:03:24 PM
This came beaultiful...



Post Merge: December 19, 2014, 02:50:24 PM

Post merge , lol

somehing I was working on, but left it because the poly count...I dont know if will work in game :(


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I hate to be "that" guy, but the arm...it is killing me. On another note, she looks amazing. As if she were Nintendo all along.

Quote from: TurboChaos on December 18, 2014, 05:23:27 PM
*Sigh* I make too many of these....



Merry Pikmas to you too!!  :happy:...sad. This could have been in a Christmas contest. Don't worry, I won't let you be alone!


Lol, I was going to make a christmas contest, but I didn't have time to. Sorry guys.

@ShadowLuigiNG: oh yeah, but I improved my rigs. Actually, I need to touch up the rog on the arm, I discovered I don't need to rig ShoulderJb bones :P They mess up the rig. Also, I learned to fix normals, so I may release a pack with Princess, Strikers and Normal White Mage (Plus recolors).

@Pichi: Do it please,I have something in mind lol, please do :o

@ShadowLuigi: Thanks and Happy Olidays to you too! :af:

It's too late, Ashley.