WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on December 14, 2014, 11:40:22 PM
Uhm.. russ...I already did Walink...... Wait! I can give you the head model. He has hair ontop of his head as well.

@Seg: Yup, and it's about time I revamped him with a better rig and the right normals.
lol, I assumed that no one did since I haven't seen any previews of one. Could you show us a preview of your Walink's glory?

Quote from: russmarrs2 on December 14, 2014, 09:41:17 PM
Since it seemed like nobody else was going to...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SKINNIER. :moar:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 15, 2014, 01:44:14 AM #17357 Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:20:03 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Segtendo on December 15, 2014, 12:34:50 AM
SKINNIER. :moar:
This ^
Btw Moar progress on Balloon Fighter, i gave him some brawl styled textures (he will also have WiiU styled textures) i still need to fix the textures on the top of the helmet.


@Great King of Evil - Ganondorf
Were you able to fix Nidokings issue? becauase im curious to know what caused or is causing that glitch.

Waah Hero

[spoiler]



[spoiler]





Dude. Please tell me that DededeBot is an original model, cause if it is...**** Yeah.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on December 15, 2014, 07:15:07 AM
Dude. Please tell me that DededeBot is an original model, cause if it is...**** Yeah.
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Robo_Dedede
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf is getting me hype.


December 15, 2014, 11:15:47 PM #17363 Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:17:28 PM by iwantgames



as the sixth costume for the SS link I am making, I decided to revamp skyloft link, he now has:


- longer sword and sheath for hitbox
- fixed back of shirt
- non soulless eyes (use vbrawl link's)
- expressions
- more detailed textures later

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

@Iwantgames: If you want, I can try do the textures and expressions to you ^^' I'd love to

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 15, 2014, 11:32:01 PM
@Iwantgames: If you want, I can try do the textures and expressions to you ^^' I'd love to
I don't believe he was asking for help... :V

Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 16, 2014, 03:42:44 AM
I don't believe he was asking for help... :V

It never hurts to offer dude.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Nαnobuds on December 16, 2014, 03:42:44 AM
I don't believe he was asking for help... :V
Hence why he said "if you want."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 16, 2014, 04:51:58 AM
Hence why he said "if you want."

:\

Was that really necessary, Seg?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You guys and your comments. We should all enjoy just how great that Link is.