WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 20, 2012, 07:33:27 PM

early preview
I haven't seen a Young Naruto Model in the vault, just the Shippuden ones.

Looks cool though. Cant wait for your PSA too.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 20, 2012, 02:43:30 AM
That is exactly what happened.

:srs:

... actually no. BUT it is based on the Steampunk Varia Suit you had as an avatar once:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So NO. I'm not just plopping his head on Samus's body. I plan on attempting to model that. I've been busy trying to break it down into simpler polygons to find an easy approach, but I've been too busy with intense and menial physical labor lately to actuall do anything beyond putting his head on her body.

Had the idea while moving rocks yesterday. =D

No idea what that is, but I love it.
First Random and now my Layton Steampunk Varia suit. It's cool seeing people model the stuff I make up =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


May 21, 2012, 01:19:39 AM #1802 Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:23:30 AM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 19, 2012, 05:13:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice so far but one thing I'd recommend is for you to lower his head. His neck looks way too long and to be honest, he looks like an idiot.

In the end, that is how he looks on that fan art that Sam drew.

Also, you should find a way to change his face expression, or give him eyebrows. He shouldn't look that lost and peaceful, while wearing that suit. Just seems outta place.

Not that the vault needs another naruto import, BUT this one has a REALLY bad vertex hack, and it's a costume she only wears in one game (I Think )



Rigging status
Orange Polygons: Half Done
White Polygons: Not done at all
Green Polygons: Finished Rigging

Note: The inner part of her dress/shorts was deleted to prevent clipping issues that wouldn't be noticed in-game anyways. Also the small hair clip is deleted cause I find it unnessiary. It's not even big enough to be noticed during normal play, unlike her earrings.

Expect to see it on my normal account's vault sometime tomorrow evening.
A PSA WILL be made, INO is easy enough to make and won't require much of a file size.

easy  :>.>: all her major moves comprise of throwing flowers
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 21, 2012, 01:19:39 AM
Nice so far but one thing I'd recommend is for you to lower his head. His neck looks way too long and to be honest, he looks like an idiot.

In the end, that is how he looks on that fan art that Sam drew.

Also, you should find a way to change his face expression, or give him eyebrows. He shouldn't look that lost and peaceful, while wearing that suit. Just seems outta place.
Oh wow, it so weird reading my first name on the boards XD

But yeah, you could always give him a head like this:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2012, 01:06:33 AM
First Random and now my Layton Steampunk Varia suit. It's cool seeing people model the stuff I make up =D

Well it's not our fault you come up with interesting ideas. XD

I wouldn't worry about the head too much, I literally just plopped it on her shoulders for kicks. I think the problem is that the collar isn't there, so it looks long. It should work out fine.

The week is coming up, so I'll have time to actually do some modeling. Ironically enough.

Would you be interested in texturing it, by the way? I'd do it myself, but if you'd seen any of the textures I've made... you wouldn't want that.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 21, 2012, 02:37:42 AM
Would you be interested in texturing it, by the way? I'd do it myself, but if you'd seen any of the textures I've made... you wouldn't want that.
Hell yes  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2012, 02:44:05 AM
Hell yes  :srs:

Yesssssss.

Actually, I think I'll get started tonight. Sure why not.

Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2012, 01:06:33 AM
First Random and now my Layton Steampunk Varia suit. It's cool seeing people model the stuff I make up =D
If you mean MY random, you didn't influence me at all...

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 21, 2012, 04:02:29 AMIf you mean MY random, you didn't influence me at all...
Not that Random, this Random, based on SJS's "random select" portrait idea.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 21, 2012, 04:02:29 AM
If you mean MY random, you didn't influence me at all...
umm... I hate to be that guy but: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25756

ninja'd :/...

Oh yeah! I remember that one! :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry, felt like getting fancy with GIMP. :af:

Here have a side-on view:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not sure what to do with that middle cylindrical portion, but I'm sure it'll look better textured.

Gamma...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread