WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Random Pika model time!


Mask made by Starwaffle.

I plan on doing another Zelda related import on Jigglypuff to combat against this beast...
Dunno if I'll release it though... just was bored today.

Release iiitttt! so awesome

majora-chu

win
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Want, I do. :srs:
The model's so amazing I turned Yoda.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 22, 2012, 12:31:59 AM
Random Pika model time!


Mask made by Starwaffle.

I plan on doing another Zelda related import on Jigglypuff to combat against this beast...
Dunno if I'll release it though... just was bored today.
You should make alternate masks for alternate costumes.
Like Majora is neutral
Deku is Green
Goron is Red
and Zora is Blue
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 22, 2012, 12:31:59 AM
Random Pika model time!


Mask made by Starwaffle.

I plan on doing another Zelda related import on Jigglypuff to combat against this beast...
Dunno if I'll release it though... just was bored today.
That is awesome. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

awesome stuff here, specially that layton ^^

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on May 22, 2012, 07:30:27 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Solar99 on May 22, 2012, 07:36:56 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To answer your question about texturing (in case you need it):

[spoiler]

Texturing can be simple or hard depending on what you're going for. If it's simple recolors, then applying the color in Photoshop using the "Color" Layer Blending Mode (and maybe an "Overlay" layer or two to dark the colors as needed) will be all you need. More complex stuff will require the following:

• Making use of the Brush Editing Panel to it's fullest (You can achieve a [censored]load of different awesome effects using it).
• Making concerted use of many of the default Photoshop Brush Packs and Brushes (and maybe some downloaded off the net if you can find them).
• Your pure, unbridled ingenuity and imagination.

If you're using Paint.NET, I can't really help, but seeing as it has a lot of Photoshop Functions, you could probably achieve many of the same results with the right plugins.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quick question, does any one have the model importing tutorial Beyond made?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 22, 2012, 09:00:49 PM
Quick question, does any one have the model importing tutorial Beyond made?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=41996.0

BlackJax took over the thread

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood





Why has no one done this yet?


Who the hell is that piece of awesome?! :srs: