WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dat DK... I guess I have seen my project's default DK

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 03, 2015, 04:05:52 PM
Wow! Didn't think my DK WIP would get this big of a response, considering my other WIPs just got completely ignored. lol

Well, I suppose it's back to work. ;D
I know how you feel, it tends to be a hit or miss for my WIPs to get a lot of attention, your DK reminded me that I still have Diddy to work on. So many unfinished things I have, I would be rolling in money if I had a dollar for every project I didn't finish. *facepalm*
More Dark Bowser,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 03, 2015, 09:53:25 PM
Dat DK... I guess I have seen my project's default DK

Thanks, Gami! Yes, you may use it in KAI or whatever it is.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 04, 2015, 12:54:44 AM
I know how you feel, it tends to be a hit or miss for my WIPs to get a lot of attention, your DK reminded me that I still have Diddy to work on. So many unfinished things I have, I would be rolling in money if I had a dollar for every project I didn't finish. *facepalm*
More Dark Bowser,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Speaking of which, I'd love for you to finish your Smash Wii U Mario, honestly.

Progress!! I hid his FS eyes to show him better. Includes rigged fingers and a RIGGED JAW. My first ever rigged mouth from a closed mouth. I gotta say it ain't easy to isolate those vertices, man. But I did it. Rigged tongue, teeth and mouth! All that's left is to rig his left arm and fingers, add the metal materials and stuff like that. He's almost done!


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 04, 2015, 01:28:15 AM
Speaking of which, I'd love for you to finish your Smash Wii U Mario, honestly.
Oh look at the time, I was uh supposed to meet a friend over at that one place, and uh *flees from battle*
Loving that DK though. :3
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Oh right...

Imports...

I've been meaning to show this here.

Original Preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Recolors + Subtle Rim (Part 1)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Recolors + Subtle Rim (Part 2)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 06, 2015, 12:31:17 AM
Oh right...

Imports...

I've been meaning to show this here.

Original Preview
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Recolors + Subtle Rim (Part 1)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Recolors + Subtle Rim (Part 2)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Because I can't immediately tell if that's an import or not, I'm going to assume that's Wii U Charizard? If so then fantastic work because I don't see anything wrong with him. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

June 06, 2015, 09:33:06 PM #18966 Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:35:00 PM by Taigiry
Doing a few Splatoon weapons to go along with that Inkling model. Guess they would work as item replacements, but I never care much about those.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 06, 2015, 04:12:51 AM
Because I can't immediately tell if that's an import or not, I'm going to assume that's Wii U Charizard? If so then fantastic work because I don't see anything wrong with him. xD
Yes, that's Smash Wii U Charizard.

Here's a comparison picture of Brawl Charizard to Smash Wii U Charizard.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

June 07, 2015, 02:07:57 AM #18968 Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:15:10 AM by Mansta8
^Are you playing the game at the wrong resolution or something, because I'm pretty sure Charizard isn't that short.

EDIT: It looks like you're using the 4:3 setting in Brawl with a 16:9 screen, I re-sized it to 4:3 and it has the right proportions:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 06, 2015, 10:54:04 PM
Yes, that's Smash Wii U Charizard.

Here's a comparison picture of Brawl Charizard to Smash Wii U Charizard.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thank you, that helps a lot. Again, excellent job. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mansta8 on June 07, 2015, 02:07:57 AM-snip
Oh. I didn't really notice that...Thanks. I'll be sure to fix that up the next time I take a snapshot of something.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Presenting, my first (sorta) successful character rig!

Im gonna redo the leg before I upload


Rigged the shoulderpads to the ShoulderNs (I tried the armor bones but it turned out weird lel) and the cape between the waist, bust and the back skirt bones, it turned out pretty well, now Ill look up for a good model for her face and I think I got it

Ooo! Can't wait for Tharja.