WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 23, 2012, 06:35:13 PM #2820 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:36:57 PM by Boygos
Could anyone send me Pokemon Trainer's MotionEtc.pac?


Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 06:36:57 PM

Quote from: pikazz on June 23, 2012, 06:24:10 PM
some more preview
[BrawlHack] Awesome Face over Kirby!

download link up soon
I love it xD


Quote from: Boygos on June 23, 2012, 06:35:13 PMCould anyone send me Pokemon Trainer's MotionEtc.pac?
I'll do it.

June 23, 2012, 06:50:50 PM #2822 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:56:12 PM by Flygon
Quote from: Boygos on June 23, 2012, 06:35:13 PM

SAPPHIRE/MAY/HARUKA/AURA/FEMALEPOKEMONTRAINERPROTAGONISTFROMRUBYANDSAPPHIRE!!!!!!!!!


3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


June 23, 2012, 07:00:02 PM #2823 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:05:55 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Boygos on June 23, 2012, 06:35:13 PM
Could anyone send me Pokemon Trainer's MotionEtc.pac?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 06:36:57 PM
I love it xD
Ok, u got to put May over Peach or something. Because Pokemon Trainer isn't enough for me. Because I want May to attack other characters with her hands. :3 But then again it's your decision on what to do with her, not mine. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

June 23, 2012, 07:10:00 PM #2824 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:19:08 PM by Boygos
Quote from: Sorceress on June 23, 2012, 07:00:02 PM
Ok, u got to put May over Peach or something. Because Pokemon Trainer isn't enough for me. Because I want May to attack other characters with her hands. :3 But then again it's your decision on what to do with her, not mine. :P
lol that was the plan :P

Post Merge: June 23, 2012, 07:19:08 PM

Anyway, I'm live streaming May now so you can get a LIVE WIP xD

LittleBoygos Brawl Hacks - live streaming video powered by Livestream


Quote from: Boygos on June 23, 2012, 06:35:13 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I fell in love with this ^
so she is over peach uh... can you put her over Pkmn trainer also?...

Quote from: Dr. on June 23, 2012, 08:04:42 PMI fell in love with this ^ so she is over peach uh... can you put her over Pkmn trainer also?...
He's going to.

May will be perfect for Pokemon Trainer.
There needs to be a Dawn model out there <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2012, 08:24:47 PM
May will be perfect for Pokemon Trainer.
There needs to be a Dawn model out there <.<
PBR has one, unfortunally you can't "rip" the model from it D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

June 23, 2012, 08:27:56 PM #2829 Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 08:36:14 PM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2012, 08:24:47 PM
May will be perfect for Pokemon Trainer.
There needs to be a Dawn model out there <.<
Quote from: pikazz on June 23, 2012, 08:26:34 PM
PBR has one, unfortunally you can&#039;t &quot;rip&quot; the model from it D:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There's no download link, though. Not that I wouldn't be able to find one :P

Quote from: pikazz on June 23, 2012, 08:26:34 PM
PBR has one, unfortunally you can't "rip" the model from it D:
Only way would be to use one of the many 3D ripping applications, like 3D Printscreen, on Dolphin while running PBR. That's how Snoopy made his hack of Dexter over Olimar.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


She's over Pkmn Trainer right now. I will do a Peach version after this.

She's pretty much done except the hip area and the fingers...

And Anivernage is trying to get me a Dawn model :P


Will may have expressions?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 23, 2012, 09:37:30 PM
Will may have expressions?
If I can figure out how to get them to work, yeah. This is like one of the first PokeTrainer imports, so not much is known bout the way he works. I'm looking into it. I can probably make it work. Why? Cuz I'm Captain [censored]ing America. [censored] yeah.


Quote from: Boygos on June 23, 2012, 09:41:31 PM
If I can figure out how to get them to work, yeah. This is like one of the first PokeTrainer imports, so not much is known bout the way he works. I'm looking into it. I can probably make it work. Why? Cuz I'm Captain [censored]ing America. [censored] yeah.
I think they use SAT0... if you need help, I can do it for ya. I'll make a video as i do it so you know what to do in the future