WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



the real preview!
Stupid Tinypic :C

June 21, 2012, 02:18:36 PM #2776 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:32:46 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: pikazz on June 21, 2012, 07:01:13 AM


the real preview!
:af: :af: :af2: !!!!
It looks awesome  :happy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanooki!!!  ;D


Quote from: Anivernage on June 21, 2012, 02:18:36 PM
:af: :af: :af2: !!!!
It looks awesome  :happy:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanooki!!!  ;D

I need a good texture hacker for him to look HD



I can try for Tanooki Mario, but I can't UV Map :P If you can get me a base texture, I can try my best, since, well, that's my favorite power up in the history of the universe xD

Will you do the Mario with the scarf around his neck as well?


Still alot of work to do
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Just about to start the rig. Just so you know your he's going to have the Monado, Monado 2, Replica Monado, Junk Blade, and if I find it Monado 3 so you can choose which weapon you want him to use.

I suggest changing the graphic for the monado's beam before rigging though. I would use the model from beam sword so it can look more monado like as the current one doesn't look the best.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 21, 2012, 07:47:50 PM
I suggest changing the graphic for the monado's beam before rigging though. I would use the model from beam sword so it can look more monado like as the current one doesn't look the best.

I'll try that. I'll just have to figure out how to make the beam sword glow work properly.

Quote from: PervyTHEshadow on June 21, 2012, 07:43:14 PM
Still alot of work to do


I know someone who would love this...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Tanooki Mario should go over Yoshi - Tail whip a-attacks, Flutter jump.

:3


June 22, 2012, 03:20:18 AM #2786 Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:21:19 AM by TheLegend75
Look what I found ....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: TheLegend75 on June 22, 2012, 03:20:18 AM
Look what I found ....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Judging by that bulky body, I'd say he'd look better on Ganondorf.

Well this crazy bastard has that DBZ esque feel. I say Ganondorf, but for more speed and some power I say good ol C. Falcon but hey do what you want, it's your model ;D

Quote from: TheLegend75 on June 22, 2012, 03:20:18 AM
Look what I found ....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Asura from Asura'a Wrath?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]