WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 23, 2012, 11:30:27 PM
I think they use SAT0... if you need help, I can do it for ya. I'll make a video as i do it so you know what to do in the future
sweet.



Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 03:51:24 AM

over ike

you are my hero. :srs:

ive waited ages for Starkiller.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


If you're putting her over Peach, you need to make Torchic be her Toad, and Pokeballs be her turnips. Change each Turnip into a different ball if possible.

Post Merge: June 24, 2012, 07:49:14 AM

or, since she's a pokemon coordinator, put stickers on each different ball


Quote from: Riddler on June 24, 2012, 07:48:36 AM
If you're putting her over Peach, you need to make Torchic be her Toad, and Pokeballs be her turnips. Change each Turnip into a different ball if possible.

Post Merge: June 24, 2012, 07:49:14 AM

or, since she's a pokemon coordinator, put stickers on each different ball
uh, isn't that from Diamond and Pearl?
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 03:51:24 AM

over ike
I'd prefer Savage Opress, but...
Will you give the lightsaber a beam glow?

Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2012, 06:17:28 PM
I'd prefer Savage Opress, but...
Will you give the lightsaber a beam glow?
I am trying to figure out how to make it glow, yes

What's this? A preview from Seggy?

Well, I made textures for Pikazz's Awesome Face pack.



It will include:
-Chubby Awesome face
-Inverted
-Me Gusta
-Oh Stop it You
-Poker face
-Silver
-Sonic
-Y U No

I'll release it once I ask Pikazz for permission.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


y no shadowz? :srs:

I need a mouth that would match Shadow's attitude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Troll face? :srs:

anyways... how does this Lightsaber look to you guys?

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 07:01:36 PM
Troll face? :srs:

anyways... how does this Lightsaber look to you guys?


epic. do what you did for Maul


Quote from: Boygos on June 24, 2012, 07:36:58 PM
epic. do what you did for Maul
This one is gonna be better than Maul's

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 07:41:21 PM
This one is gonna be better than Maul's
Then can you update Maul's saber too? xD


Quote from: Boygos on June 24, 2012, 10:40:25 PM
Then can you update Maul's saber too? xD
if you update the rig, i will