WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 17, 2012, 07:25:45 AM


Almost done King Boo!
You have made my week
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

January 17, 2012, 07:44:01 AM #31 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:45:49 AM by MarioDK

brawl DR. mario WIP :D
just hair is needed but will be helpfull if someone can get a dr. mario vertex(mainly the hair polygon) into 3ds max
and then its time for rigging and ofc its over mario
hands/head/shoes is from brawl mario
rest is from melee
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 17, 2012, 07:53:54 AM #32 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:58:25 PM by StarWaffle
ehhhh none of the dr.mario currently in the vault have that great of hair.

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 17, 2012, 07:53:54 AMehhhh none of the dr.mario currently in the vault have that great of hair.
better then what i can do with vertexing still :D
also my dr. mario is alittle messed up in BB then i import it (just for testing) but i hope i can fixes these thing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 17, 2012, 01:50:33 PM #34 Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:58:48 PM by Pikawil
George Orwell.



I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lulz
I remember you made a vertex hack like that, MarioDK.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 17, 2012, 07:00:44 PMLulz I remember you made a vertex hack like that, MarioDK.
i did and was my first vertex but now im revamping it to a model import and im making SSJ1,2(goku´s SSJ hair) on mario too maybe and maybe also Goku hair on mario ;D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lemmy Koopa:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


last preview before release or ingame previews:

just have to fix afew things (easy fixes)
the hair is alittle like SSJ3 Gotenks´s its not only rigged to head so it hair looks animted

is it just me or we got alot of mario based hacks here?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 17, 2012, 09:55:27 PM #40 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:58:13 PM by StarWaffle
I think that SSJ mario needs a handlebar moustache.

Quote from: MarioDK on January 17, 2012, 07:51:12 PM
is it just me or we got alot of mario based hacks here?
We do lol
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 17, 2012, 09:55:27 PM
I think that SSJ mario needs a handlebar moustache.
Biker Mario? O:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Once I can get back to hacking, i will post a preview of Classic Tails. :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That King Boo is lookn [censored]n sexy so far. Who is he over?

I specially love how the crown came out. Nice job!

That SSJ Mario, lol. Sexy [censored] right there.

Keep up the good work, weed heads.



Just some more pics. So how do I solve this issue?



Looks like this in 3DS max too unless I set the viewport to flat instead of Smooth + Highlights.