WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: pikazz on January 19, 2012, 02:08:13 PM Who's that pokemon?
its a Pikachu :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wigglytuff! =D
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!





Popo for Marth, Nana for Ike. Because it's funnier that way.


Quote from: Spex130 on January 19, 2012, 05:07:05 PM



Popo for Marth, Nana for Ike. Because it's funnier that way.

yes!

LOL looks nice.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Spex130 on January 19, 2012, 05:07:05 PM



Popo for Marth, Nana for Ike. Because it's funnier that way.

Jesus.
His arms and legs... O_O;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oi look... they've all grown up.... :af:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

January 19, 2012, 08:13:27 PM #82 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:59:45 PM by MarioDK

still these eyes needing to be fixed but rest is done
in brawlbox it looks like this:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Epic Sax Guy on January 19, 2012, 07:23:25 PM
Jesus.
His arms and legs... O_O;

I'm planning to replace the pants. The arms will stay, however.


Quote from: Spex130 on January 19, 2012, 05:07:05 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Popo for Marth, Nana for Ike. Because it's funnier that way.

I think I love you.



pretty much the final product. gotta rig it now

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 10:41:45 PM


pretty much the final product. gotta rig it now
"HOLD IT!"
What about the sphere?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


dont worry, its there ;)

just hid it so you can see all of sonic

somebody needs to get that classic sonic brawl-styled :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

That reminds me.

Your current Mario hack, MarioDK. He has no eyebrows :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]