WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Popping in to say that Friedslicks' solution was the most effective. It didn't fix all the normals, but it did fix almost all of them. In game pic coming soon if SOPA allows it.

Dat King Boo is so sexy...
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521



NOt perfect, but Friedslick's advice worked out the best.

Would it be OK if I were to remove certain bones that I have no use for in the rig?

Like Cape bones for example?

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 19, 2012, 02:57:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NOt perfect, but Friedslick's advice worked out the best.

Would it be OK if I were to remove certain bones that I have no use for in the rig?

Like Cape bones for example?
i wouldnt do it.

and no offense... but this isnt really the place to post questions...

anyways... classic sonic

January 19, 2012, 03:33:55 AM #64 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:56:14 PM by StarWaffle
Who is he going on?

another preview! fixed the model and made expressions



now gotta fit it to the bones and rig

I love you :srs:

That's gonna be the best Sonic hack ever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


one more and im done.


*vanish*

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 05:56:34 AMone more and im done. *vanish*
finnaly and not a too big hat :D

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 19, 2012, 03:33:55 AMWho is he going on?
sonic who else will fit better for classic sonic then sonic?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

January 19, 2012, 11:47:43 AM #69 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 09:56:02 PM by StarWaffle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What I am working on next.


btw... post #69  :happy:

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 19, 2012, 05:56:34 AM
one more and im done.


*vanish*
Gimme nao! :srs:
Quote from: StarWaffle on January 19, 2012, 11:47:43 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What I am working on next.
Who is he on?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Who's that pokemon?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 19, 2012, 02:08:13 PM

Who's that pokemon?
Is that...
[spoiler]CLEFABLE!?!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i think its Vegeta :srs:

January 19, 2012, 02:25:45 PM #74 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 02:29:07 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: pikazz on January 19, 2012, 02:08:13 PM

Who's that pokemon?
"Who's that Pokemon, it's Brutella!"

Wut? o.o

Nice looking preview, Pika. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿