WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

That ass is better than these nude ones out there.


Quote from: Haseyo on August 04, 2012, 03:33:49 PM
That ass is better than these nude ones out there.
And then someone out there retextures her to make her nude.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 04, 2012, 03:36:34 PM
And then someone out there retextures her to make her nude.
I hate when there is only retextured skin to make it considered clothes. :srs:

what anime is this girl from?

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

blackjax is gonna be happy i think... xD
i see ur doing a lot of zss stuff, and i know why...

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 04, 2012, 04:56:07 PM
what anime is this girl from?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Holy geezus mariokart I love you. :srs:

I actually was going to import that model myself but I got a better one to import. :O

She's Ikaros from Heaven's Lost Property.

I feel like she's from Watashi no Tits.


Wow, we've been getting more ZSS imports lately. o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Heaven's Lost Property!

She looks amazing.

Why is she over Zamus though? You got a crush on Zamus or something?? ;p

She would be a better fit over Pit I believe.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 04, 2012, 05:10:21 PMHeaven's Lost Property! She looks amazing. Why is she over Zamus though? You got a crush on Zamus or something?? ;p She would be a better fit over Pit I believe.
Read this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47215.0
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 04, 2012, 04:56:07 PM
what anime is this girl from?


Heaven's Lost Property/Sora no Otsohimono
BlackJax is revamping the hair.
As you may not know.
There is a project [censored] BlackJax and I have been working on.
Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47215.0

Super Ninja'd.
I was distracted.

hey, about Rayne though-

Bod's great, but I think the hair actually looks worse than the face. From the looks of it, it was supposed to have transparency, right?

As for the face itself, depends. I would have to see more shots of it to really be sure. But from that screen, it looks like you can save it with some tweaking here and there... Mainly around the eye and lip areas.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


nope, the original game doesn't use transparency at all




.. I can try and add in some transparency tho?
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

is that a sexy shine i see there?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 04, 2012, 07:11:41 AM


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


cant wait to see him in brawl :)