WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

One of the poses makes me think that the import is over Ike.


Quote from: KTH on August 05, 2012, 12:35:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woah, it's really a good idea, maybe  needs to fix the mask....i dunno more...humanish?
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 05, 2012, 12:39:09 AM
I want :srs: I can imagine a Galacta Knight version too
I'm trying that.....But I don't feel Like it u.u

Galacta Knight version... On Link :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 05, 2012, 01:14:39 AMGalacta Knight version... On Link :srs:
Yes :srs:
And it must work with this Mirrored Handed Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23934
Galacta is a lefty :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 04, 2012, 05:27:36 PM
nope, the original game doesn't use transparency at all




.. I can try and add in some transparency tho?

Holy--!  Now THAT is quite the Zerosuit Samus hack right there!

thats a screencap of the game blood rayne 2 lol

I was trying to explain that the model doesn't have hair transparency....
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

I actually never noticed that leather is shiny. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'll see if I can apply emboss mapping in brawl to get that same effect
Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

If Nano can make part of Vader's suit shiny, then mariokart64n can do it as well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i think gy vs shiny is different. no?
anyways if someone can find out how to make something look slimy, that would be crazy...

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 05, 2012, 03:32:26 AM
i think gy vs shiny is different. no?
anyways if someone can find out how to make something look slimy, that would be crazy...
Lol, it is crazy indeed:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42786.msg973792#msg973792

August 05, 2012, 03:43:11 AM #3777 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:46:45 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 05, 2012, 03:36:52 AM
Lol, it is crazy indeed:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42786.msg973792#msg973792
Oh my gosh it is even crazier than I thought!
Anyways i wonder if Mariokart64n ever got it working since he has got a preview pic
looks like he did lol

Anyways KTH, ur hack is awesome.  the face should stay as is
but do something about the eyes...

Holy [censored] it finally happened.

The idea I presented to Dr. It finally happened.

ALL OF MY EFFING YES!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 05, 2012, 03:36:52 AMLol, it is crazy indeed: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42786.msg973792#msg973792
I know this might sound off-topic but, How'd he managed to get Serah in? o.o I thought she would go over the filesize.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509