WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

August 04, 2012, 05:41:06 PM #3750 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 06:21:59 PM by chaos_knight9000
 Permission to upload? :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 04, 2012, 05:41:06 PM
Apparently, you don't pay attention to any other import that's coming.... >.>


wat do u mean?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 04, 2012, 05:41:06 PM@Mariokart64n
Permission to upload? :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I want :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 04, 2012, 05:51:44 PM #3753 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:52:53 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Segtendo on August 04, 2012, 05:49:53 PMI want :srs:
All I did was replace the gun. Best part is that it's the model from Final Fantasy XIII, not Dissidia. :D

I just want permission from Mariokart64n.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yus, I will use if her gunblade is added. This pistol was such a turn-off, won't lie :srs:


Hmm....I feel like adding a shadow to her, or at least to the gun. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah, I don't know why MarioKart64N didn't include Lighting's gun to begin with.

Also ChaosKnight, quit worrying about what the [censored] other people like or dislike. You're not anybody's boss. Worry about you're on [censored].

most brawl character models are around the 5,000polygon mark... some edge 10,000polygons so when porting to brawl you should keep your polygon count under 10,000polygons maximum. Anything more would undoubtedly cause ingame lag in the even you tried to use four highpolygon models at the same time

Lightnings model was already edging over that 10,000polygon mark, and I didnt want to include the gun blade in fear of it causing performance issues.

the blade itself is well over 4,000 polygons on its own

Luka Megurine by mariokart64n
[Character-ImportModel-Zelda]

Well it worked out fine for me, so mind if I upload and collab you or do you wanna?





*sees your sig*
Um.....okay...... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: mariokart64n on August 04, 2012, 05:27:36 PM
nope, the original game doesn't use transparency at all




.. I can try and add in some transparency tho?

Yeah, I would add some transparency. Those chunks sticking out would work great as hair planes, lol.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That. Is too freakin' bad-ass. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: KTH link=topic=39985.msg993146#msg993146 date=13441269.32
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I want :srs: I can imagine a Galacta Knight version too
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: KTH on August 05, 2012, 12:35:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is amazing. :srs:

Is he over Marth or Ganondorf? Looks like Ganondorf to me and am I the only one that thinks the mask looks a lil weird now?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509