WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

It looks better the UMvC3 model. Too bad that, johnlcb still didn't release his HD Captain America texture though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on August 07, 2012, 09:08:07 PM

He's not near completion, but he's getting there.
inb4over9000hacksofhimcuzwegotafewalreadyofhim
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

over9000hacksofhimcuzwegotafewalreadyofhim

Kidding of course, that looks pretty damn good IMO. But something feels off about the boots though...

How come the pouches on his belt are blue?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Mariodk on August 07, 2012, 10:44:44 PM
inb4over9000hacksofhimcuzwegotafewalreadyofhim
You mean the one by Nano and I, and then the pack of recolors by me? I don't think there's that many... correct me if I'm wrong..


There are some old, meh textures. But yeah all the current ones are from you.


Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on August 07, 2012, 10:57:27 PMBut something feels off about the boots though...
Maybe because of how his legs are bigger than his feet? xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

August 08, 2012, 02:09:10 AM #3862 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:12:07 AM by Boygos
Quote from: Grand-Master Rufure on August 07, 2012, 10:57:27 PM
over9000hacksofhimcuzwegotafewalreadyofhim

Kidding of course, that looks pretty damn good IMO. But something feels off about the boots though...
I
will add completely new boots. These ones aren't fixable

Post Merge: August 08, 2012, 02:12:06 AM

Last preview before new boots.




NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Human Dedede? o.O
Show the people your human Sonic, KTH! (unless you have already...)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Human Game & Watch :srs:


August 08, 2012, 02:38:44 PM #3867 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 02:39:41 PM by KTH
Quote from: Segtendo on August 08, 2012, 04:22:28 AM
Human Dedede? o.O
Show the people your human Sonic, KTH! (unless you have already...)

Quote from: KTH on August 06, 2012, 07:37:27 PM


I'm rechearching a model of Billy Hatcher for make the head of Human Sonic.
I'll release Human Meta Knight later.

Now its time for King Dedede.

Post Merge: August 08, 2012, 02:39:41 PM

Quote from: KTH on August 06, 2012, 07:37:27 PM


I'm rechearching a model of Billy Hatcher for make the head of Human Sonic.
I'll release Human Meta Knight later.

Now its time for King Dedede.

i believe you double posted by accident KTH

Quote from: KTH on August 08, 2012, 03:34:37 AM
This face reminds me off:



I have no clue why, but it did :srs: