WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.



Twilight princess young link.....*runs*
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on August 07, 2012, 05:42:33 PM


Twilight princess young link.....*runs*

Thats either adorable, or an abomination.

I mean, looks awesome, but... I guess it's just weird for me to see a 'non-toon' young link with tights/pants.

Quote from: GBC on August 07, 2012, 05:42:33 PM


Twilight princess young link.....*runs*
It needs to be less adult looking. Right now it looks like a miniature link with young link's head.

Like it should have one across chest strap. (Without that other smaller one)
Shorter boots, height wise. He should have more pants showing past the knee.
He should have gloves rather than gauntlets.
Because he's a kid, she shouldn't have really long side burns.
Also his head hair is too long, like the burns, he's just a kid.

Other than that, it looks nice!
Will he have the Ordon weapon set? (sword and shield)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Idk man, looks weird.

What could it be?

Too big of a head maybe?

Think his legs might be too skinny for his torso.

And he doesn't look like a "young" Link. He looks like a "short" Link.

Young not only means the height, but the face structure, and most importantly, body structure.

Take all those into consideration hopefully and it will be sex.

i like the gauntlets but now that u mention it the boots need to be resized maybe tad thicker legs

and the head is fine
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

the head is kinda big IMO
also, young link is a bit fatter than old link also...
and you could also make his legs skinned

Since everyone is throwing in their 2 and a half cents on Young Link, so will I.

I agree that the head seems a tad large. At the moment he looks like a shrunk Adult Link.

His hair needs to be shorter and less "put together" if you know what I mean.

I'd personally make his pants baggier if you insist on giving him pants and yea, his boots need to be larger. Also remove his undershirt.

Who's he going over?

Quote from: Beyond on August 07, 2012, 07:10:20 PM
Since everyone is throwing in their 2 and a half cents on Young Link, so will I.

I agree that the head seems a tad large. At the moment he looks like a shrunk Adult Link.

His hair needs to be shorter and less "put together" if you know what I mean.

I'd personally make his pants baggier if you insist on giving him pants and yea, his boots need to be larger. Also remove his undershirt.

Who's he going over?

already fixed the pants boots and head...and hes going over link since well hes TP
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.



Here you go, kid. This is all you need.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


that was the epic art you used on yours, right?

Well, the TP developers hadn't released that image until Hyrule Historia came out, which was long after both my YL hacks were released.

I guess you could say there are some similarities, but they were unintentional.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Going over Adult Link?

[censored] it all.


He's not near completion, but he's getting there.


Avengers version, I suppose?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]