WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

DAMN its not rock lee from not shippuden
why not the normal naruto gets love instead of shippuden
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 11, 2012, 04:37:31 PM
DAMN its not rock lee from not shippuden
why not the normal naruto gets love instead of shippuden

Blame Nintendo/Whatever company who made CON3 Revolution >_>
It's his model from that game. :/
Besides, Shippuden Rock lee could be made into an alt costume once the rig was finished anyways :/

Shipudin should be named SAUSKE shippuden >_> considering the plot is 80% Sasuke and 1% everyone else....

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 11, 2012, 04:55:22 PM
Shipudin should be named SAUSKE shippuden >_> considering the plot is 80% Sasuke and 1% everyone else....
Yes, because 100% of the show consists of 80% Sasuke and 1% other stuff...

Great math skills right there...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 11, 2012, 06:04:59 PM
Yes, because 100% of the show consists of 80% Sasuke and 1% other stuff...

Great math skills right there...

If there's 20 other things that the show is about, then each of those things gets 1% of the attention.
Hello... I think your common sense is knocking...

But the math doesn't work that way.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 11, 2012, 04:33:09 PM
Soooo...Krystal's kinda done for the most part....and who's turn is next.... >__>
You really want to know?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't believe me?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Over link :)

There will be clones of his head, and hand polygons rigged to one of links visibility bones for psa purposes, mainly for the 3rd gate mode. Also his 3rd gate hair will be single binded to his head but the visibility bone will be the second sword bone :D

I need someone to texture the second face and hands so they look like they should...and add it to the model.
Shouldn't take me nearly as long as Krystal did =3 even though she's kind of a WIP still :/
Yes yes yes yes! Rock lee is my favorite Naruto character! Seems like i can start my PSA of him soon. But can you please rig him over CF instead? Cuz if not he will be ported to CF

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 11, 2012, 08:38:18 PM
Yes yes yes yes! Rock lee is my favorite Naruto character! Seems like i can start my PSA of him soon. But can you please rig him over CF instead? Cuz if not he will be ported to CF
If you want him over captain falcon, you will have to rig him yourself and import him =_=;
PSA is over link because he has biggest filesize limit(Next to MK and Pit) and visibility bones, on top of a wind graphic I can use for Leaf Whirlwind. Articles I can actually edit to use for kunai etc.
FS is also less touchy than captain falcons to edit...

If you want to help with psa, I will need an animator to help with small stuff like wait, win, swimming etc animations.

I will probably import Might Guy over CF when I get bored, but no promises because I got a big list of Naruto characters to import as it is :/

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 11, 2012, 08:44:37 PM
If you want him over captain falcon, you will have to rig him yourself and import him =_=;
PSA is over link because he has biggest filesize limit(Next to MK and Pit) and visibility bones, on top of a wind graphic I can use for Leaf Whirlwind. Articles I can actually edit to use for kunai etc.
FS is also less touchy than captain falcons to edit...

If you want to help with psa, I will need an animator to help with small stuff like wait, win, swimming etc animations.

I will probably import Might Guy over CF when I get bored, but no promises because I got a big list of Naruto characters to import as it is :/
I don't know actually i really wanted him in brawl and i really wanted to help but i am still a noob with animating reason why im always collabing with skilled animators. But anyway i wish you good luck with the project link or CF i will still like it ;)

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 11, 2012, 08:34:21 PM
If there's 20 other things that the show is about, then each of those things gets 1% of the attention.
Hello... I think your common sense is knocking...
Wouldn't it then just be 20% of other things in general?

Anyways, Rock Lee looks great!

Also, I thought Marth and Ike have the highest filesize, I know Link and Pit do, but I didn't know they were higher.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

February 11, 2012, 09:31:01 PM #489 Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 10:03:58 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 11, 2012, 09:22:37 PMWouldn't it then just be 20% of other things in general? Anyways, Rock Lee looks great! Also, I thought Marth and Ike have the highest filesize, I know Link and Pit do, but I didn't know they were higher.
yeah
pit got like +500KB filesize
idk about Link but he also got really high
but i think the one who got highest is metaknight
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Just a little side project I'm doing alongside lee :)
He will be over ike :D

Major props to Roxas358 on spriters resource for finding the model files for me =3

Melee PokeFloats... nuff said and working on :vyse:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Dat Chansy looks high =D

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 12, 2012, 10:22:47 PM
Dat Chansy looks high =D
lol u shouldve seen her when i imported her into 3ds max.... xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady