WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 14, 2012, 03:56:12 AM
Something I'm working on =D


I see Gliscior (I think that's how it's spelled) and Sableye :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 14, 2012, 03:59:56 AM
I see Gliscior (I think that's how it's spelled) and Sableye :af:
dont forget Garventula! :P
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Just a quick progress report for the man in green :)

Fully rigged polygons are green colored face edges =3

Legs didn't take near as long as Krystal to rig.

I present to you MONKEY D. LUFFY!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All I really have left to do is correctly rig the shirt buttons, do the left hand, and some rig clean up on the torso and arms.

Now I'll ask again as I really need them, does ANYONE have the ability to rip textures form battle stadium D.O.N. So Luffy can have more faces?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Yeah, the arms and shoulders look good, but do need a little work ;)
I don't know about ripping textures from DON
But you could always make your own textures :/

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 14, 2012, 05:32:05 AM
Yeah, the arms and shoulders look good, but do need a little work ;)
Yup, there so low in verticals though, took me 3 hours to get them like that :srs:
Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 14, 2012, 05:32:05 AM
you could always make your own textures :/
BAD IDEA! For me at least :srs: The best I can do is a crappy recolor for texturing
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 14, 2012, 05:34:04 AM
Yup, there so low in verticals though, took me 3 hours to get them like that :srs:BAD IDEA! For me at least :srs: The best I can do is a crappy recolor for texturing

Heh, don't worry :P I know your pain, just take a look at how few vertexs Krystals fingers have! I mean for christs sake, how did they animate that crap! :(

Having a little more luck with the man in green, CON 3 character models are like, tailored to bend in all the right places.(Obviously intentional considering it's a fighting game) It's just a matter of tweeking and re-tweeking till you get it as good as you possibly can =3

Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 14, 2012, 05:34:04 AMYup, there so low in verticals though, took me 3 hours to get them like that :srs:BAD IDEA! For me at least :srs: The best I can do is a crappy recolor for texturing
you can ask KTH for make texture for dmg/blinking faces :D
anyway awesome lufffy he is one of my fav. anime char.(my fav if DB/Z/GT char. does not count)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 14, 2012, 03:56:12 AM
Something I'm working on =D



Woot for Galvantula and Gliscor!  Galvantula is my favourite 5th Gen Pokemon and it's pre-evolution is soooooo cute :3. Gliscor is also very awesome.

I like Sableye too.  Not one of my favs but it's still a damn cool Pokemon.  Those crystal eyes and evil smile lol

Current WIP: Shantae( from the game of the same name)


Still need to finish Textures and Rig the model.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on February 14, 2012, 08:15:54 PM
Current WIP: Shantae( from the game of the same name)


Still need to finish Textures and Rig the model.
Is that a custom model? o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That model is something I made in Maya, I didn't use anything as a base.



fixed collisions on squirtle... just the early start of PokeFloats.... Lightset still needs to be edited for the materials tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady