WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.



Classic Shadow is about done. Need to fix up the texutres

Classic Knuckles is so cute, and he needs a sphere.

Both need to be rigged, and Knux is being rigged Flygon. Shadow, maybe I will rig. Not Sure
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

why make a classic shadow?
shadow was made when the characters weren't classic anymore...

Quote from: joke. on November 17, 2012, 11:10:11 PM
why make a classic shadow?
shadow was made when the characters weren't classic anymore...

so?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: joke. on November 17, 2012, 11:10:11 PMwhy make a classic shadow? shadow was made when the characters weren't classic anymore...
Why is there a Classic Silver in the Vault then?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: joke. on November 17, 2012, 11:10:11 PM
why make a classic shadow?
shadow was made when the characters weren't classic anymore...
cuz shadows baws

*shot*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 17, 2012, 11:34:59 PM
Why is there a Classic Silver in the Vault then?
Exactly. It's just a collection of Classic characters. It's awesome if you ask me

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 17, 2012, 11:34:59 PM
Why is there a Classic Silver in the Vault then?
i find classic silver just as stupid :srs:

Quote from: joke. on November 18, 2012, 12:39:25 AM
i find classic silver just as stupid :srs:
If he wants to devote his time making Classic Shadow, let him. No need to call their ideas stupid, either.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 18, 2012, 12:50:57 AM
If he wants to devote his time making Classic Shadow, let him. No need to call their ideas stupid, either.

I agree. As stale a taste as Shadow hacks are, there's no reason to call them stupid just because.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 18, 2012, 01:01:42 AM
I agree. As stale a taste as Shadow hacks are, there's no reason to call them stupid just because.

.......

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can we just make Shadow without a damn problem? I'm sorry, but just because people spam the same shadow hack over and over doesn't mean we will. Jeez

Classic Shadow is a great idea because it is something new, since 95% of the Shadow hacks are recolors of Normal/Modern Shadow, I can probably count on my fingers how many different Shadow forms are on the vault,
1. Normal/Modern Shadow
2. Super Shadow
3. Didn't someone make a racing Shadow, or something that had Shadow wearing goggles for some sport?
4. Someone made a classy Shadow, but I don't remember if it was released or not.
5. Classic Shadow once SonicBrawler finishes him.
There five different types, with 4% of the hacks on the vault being different attempts at Normal/Modern, and the other 95% being good/bad/epic/sucky/amazing/sith-y/godly/hell-ish recolors
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

November 18, 2012, 01:34:14 AM #6552 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 01:43:08 AM by the_randomizer
I never said you making a Shadow hack was an issue.

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC

I hope I hear about the Garudamon model soon (had some vertex issues that needed to be fixed)

Man. Shadow has caused QUITE the nuisance among people :srs:
Hacks will be hacks...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 18, 2012, 02:25:33 AMMan. Shadow has caused QUITE the nuisance among people :srs: Hacks will be hacks...
I think Shadow should get his own section since there are so many Shadow hacks. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.